1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduce yourself!

Discussion in 'AR- Razorback Land Cruisers' started by YotaJosh, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Jmedina827

Jmedina827

Hi josh,
    Welcome to the Natural State! Look forward to chatting and comparing notes on where to get get away. Hope to see all on the 18th. Nice build on the LC80.

Joseph

2. Alfredodelo

Alfredodelo

Hi guys! My name is alfredo and I'm
    From central Arkansas! I have 95 and a 96 fj80! Im actually looking to sell my
    96 if anyone is intrested and id like to know how to actually put it up for sale on here haha. I hope to meet y'all one day and go hit some trails.

3. fjfodee

fjfodee At a Medium Pace SILVER Star

Welcome!

Nice rig you have for sale. I'd say post it in RLC classifieds, but looks like you've already started a thread.

Oh, and why do craigslisters get a 1k discount? ;)

4. Alfredodelo

Alfredodelo

Oh shoot, I have to change that on Craigslist. Thank you

5. Mudcat3434

Mudcat3434

Just got my FJ80 after a lengthy engine conversion + some other toys thanks to long time friend Charlie and their awesome work at Mud Connection in LR. In the NWA area (Springdale) so if you see me feel free to say something or give a wave!
    LC2.png

sandj527 and fjfodee like this.
  6. YotaJosh

YotaJosh SILVER Star

Albums:
    Welcome! Now you got to share the details about the engine conversion. :)

7. 78f150tx

78f150tx

Hey crew, new to Arky and LC's. I've had old ford pickups, a Scout II and a 4runner in the past. Bought this LC to replace our 4Runner that got tagged by a DD. Family is growing so I think this will be a great addition for us. We enjoy camping and exploring the wilderness. We are a bit spoiled spending the last 4 years in Wyoming and Colorado. But we are excited to discover what AR has to offer.

Here is a picture of our LC the day we brought it home. 117k miles.
    LCPhoto.JPG

I would say a 6.5/10. From what I can tell owned by an older couple so not a lot of miles but they were behind with preventive maintenance. Here is a link to my build thread. I started by changing all the fluids, TB Service, Heater T's, and cleaning the inside. I currently have the front rotors pulled so I can clean and repack the bearings. My DS exhaust tick sounds like it plans to get worse so I'll probably look to fix that soon.

Our plan is to build it as a our camping rig. I'll add a lift (probably 1.5"), AT tires, and custom built drawers to start with. I welcome any knowledge and suggestions you have to offer.

I noticed the next club meeting is tomorrow night. I'm committed to a school event for my kids so I'll look to meet everyone in April. Thanks for taking the time to read this. See you on the trails soon. Drew

8. YotaLance

YotaLance

Welcome, sir!

OldTruck38 likes this.
  9. Tireguy87

Tireguy87 SILVER Star

Welcome aboard, Drew!

OldTruck38 likes this.
  10. YotaJosh

YotaJosh SILVER Star

Albums:
  11. razorback06

razorback06

IMG_0858.jpg IMG_0962.JPG Hey guys I'm David I'm back in the scene again after being gone for years out of state , was running Early Broncos , but sold everything and picked up a 78 FJ40 , looking for anyone who can refer me a good mechanic to work out my wiring , plans are to reblast the tub and paint the old girl the pumpkin spice color from 74

12. LittleRock80

LittleRock80 '97 80-Series, white with stuff

Welcome. Nice rig. Great color. If you are located in central part of the state, I would recommend Bobby @ The Cruiser Co.

OldTruck38 and razorback06 like this.
  13. Trapper35

Trapper35

I have been creeping around mud for a while now so I guess I should introduce myself My name is john david from Russellville this is my 1978 fj 40 bought last year I have been slowly fixing her up nothing big so far but she is coming around

IMG_2522.JPG

OldTruck38, razorback06 and YotaLance like this.