Introduce yourself! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi josh,
Welcome to the Natural State! Look forward to chatting and comparing notes on where to get get away. Hope to see all on the 18th. Nice build on the LC80.

Joseph

Hi guys! My name is alfredo and I'm
From central Arkansas! I have 95 and a 96 fj80! Im actually looking to sell my
96 if anyone is intrested and id like to know how to actually put it up for sale on here haha. I hope to meet y'all one day and go hit some trails.

Hi guys! My name is alfredo and I'm
From central Arkansas! I have 95 and a 96 fj80! Im actually looking to sell my
96 if anyone is intrested and id like to know how to actually put it up for sale on here haha. I hope to meet y'all one day and go hit some trails.

Welcome!

Nice rig you have for sale. I'd say post it in RLC classifieds, but looks like you've already started a thread.

Oh, and why do craigslisters get a 1k discount? ;)

Just got my FJ80 after a lengthy engine conversion + some other toys thanks to long time friend Charlie and their awesome work at Mud Connection in LR. In the NWA area (Springdale) so if you see me feel free to say something or give a wave!
LC2.png

Hey crew, new to Arky and LC's. I've had old ford pickups, a Scout II and a 4runner in the past. Bought this LC to replace our 4Runner that got tagged by a DD. Family is growing so I think this will be a great addition for us. We enjoy camping and exploring the wilderness. We are a bit spoiled spending the last 4 years in Wyoming and Colorado. But we are excited to discover what AR has to offer.

Here is a picture of our LC the day we brought it home. 117k miles.
LCPhoto.JPG

I would say a 6.5/10. From what I can tell owned by an older couple so not a lot of miles but they were behind with preventive maintenance. Here is a link to my build thread. I started by changing all the fluids, TB Service, Heater T's, and cleaning the inside. I currently have the front rotors pulled so I can clean and repack the bearings. My DS exhaust tick sounds like it plans to get worse so I'll probably look to fix that soon.

Our plan is to build it as a our camping rig. I'll add a lift (probably 1.5"), AT tires, and custom built drawers to start with. I welcome any knowledge and suggestions you have to offer.

I noticed the next club meeting is tomorrow night. I'm committed to a school event for my kids so I'll look to meet everyone in April. Thanks for taking the time to read this. See you on the trails soon. Drew

Welcome, sir!

Welcome aboard, Drew!

IMG_0858.jpg
IMG_0962.JPG
Hey guys I'm David I'm back in the scene again after being gone for years out of state , was running Early Broncos , but sold everything and picked up a 78 FJ40 , looking for anyone who can refer me a good mechanic to work out my wiring , plans are to reblast the tub and paint the old girl the pumpkin spice color from 74

Wanted to take a second to say hi. My family is a bunch of LC junkies. We have 2 40's, and 80, and a 200.
I live in the Fort Smith area and have been looking for a group to do some light wheeling. I will try to get some pictures posted when I can.

Hope every one has a good weekend,

Nothing wrong with being a cruiser junkie. Welcome!

Don't forget to add your rig to the 80 Series Google map! You can see all the 80 series around the world. Add yours!! Need a google log in to add to the map, no google login? PM me and I'll add your rig. Just need your vehicle year any general location.

Click here > 80 Series Land Cruisers of the World!!

What's up guys! My name is Chris, Been a member here for a while but just now saw this forum/group. I live in Jonesboro so I'm a good drive away from y'all in LR. But would love to meet everyone and join the club. I'm rocking a '99 cruiser. I saw a thread where there might be a potential trip to the High Water Mark trail in October? I'd be down for that.

IMG_6297.JPG

IMG_6325.JPG

IMG_6596.JPG

Hi Chris! Welcome! We have at least one or two guys up in your neck of the woods. @OldTruck38 needs to see about getting a NEA meeting going periodically.

Also, check out our website at razorbacklandcruisers.com and you can officially join the club. Free hat (only green and black remain), silipint and if we have any stickers left...

Hi Chris! Welcome! We have at least one or two guys up in your neck of the woods. @OldTruck38 needs to see about getting a NEA meeting going periodically.

Also, check out our website at razorbacklandcruisers.com and you can officially join the club. Free hat (only green and black remain), silipint and if we have any stickers left...
Yeah a NEA meetup would definitely be better for us up here. Looking forward to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom