Introduce yourself! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YotaJosh

SILVER Star
Threads
Welcome to the club! Take a few moments to introduce yourself (either by replying to this thread, or start your own). Tell us about your Toyota, and post a picture of it if you'd like. :)

Some of us know each other really well, and some of us are brand new. Hopefully we'll all know each other better soon.

Moved to West Fork last year, and joined the club a few nights ago. Looking to meet up and wheel some, but wanting someone to show me some local places to ride dirtbikes here in NWArk. Afternoons work best!

Hey, everyone.

It was great meeting a bunch or you at Grady's tonight.

Btw, I'm Jason with the white fzj80.

Cheers!

Good to meet you too Jason. Welcome to the sickness...Here's your official mud greeting :flipoff2:

Welcome to the club! Take a few moments to introduce yourself (either by replying to this thread, or start your own). Tell us about your Toyota, and post a picture of it if you'd like. :)

Some of us know each other really well, and some of us are brand new. Hopefully we'll all know each other better soon.

Hello everyone, finally decided to get involved again in the Club....I have been so extremely busy with out of state builds and in state builds I have really had no time to do anything else...we are finally catching up, if you call having 2 huge restos/mods going and 4 small mini resto/mods going catching up. Anyways just wanted to say hello and good to see the club is doing well.

Bobby

Welcome to the forum, Bobby! And thanks for your support and donations to the Ramble the past couple of years.

Good to see you here Bobby!

Bobby, great to see you on here. For everyone who doesn't know Bobby, he is a Cruiser Godfather. No exaggeration.

I know your spare time is nil, but we'd love for you to come wheel with us one Saturday--either in the Forrest or at the park. Come show us how it's done. Your park fee is on me.

Justin

Hey everybody, I'm Jeff. Finally scored an LC a couple of weeks ago and it's awesome. I've got some maintenance stuff to do (leaking CV boots and I already have the clamps from Pfran; heater hoses with brass Ts, drivers side door lock actuator, baseline fluids, speaker replacements...), then down the road some AT tires/30mm spacer in rear/TB adjust in front. Nothing major, just a few tweaks.

It's a 2005 with 79,000. Got it from a Mud member after months of lurking and searching. TB/WP done at 65K miles, it was a little early but I figure it was done because of length of time versus mileage. Those are 20" 2015 Tundra wheels, no plans to change them, wife and I both like the look. So far I've found a BFG KO2 at 285/75 r20 that's appealing, which is why I'm looking at the spacer/TB mod. Also scored the manuals on Ebay this past week.

I was focused on an 80 series for a while, but decided I was more interested in longer road trips (like Mark) with low difficulty forest service roads than I was hard core trail riding. The style of the 80's is awesome, but I went with creature comforts over style.

The meet-ups at AR Burger are just down the street from my house, but I keep missing them because of work. I'll make one eventually and say hello to you guys.

Hey everybody, I'm Jeff. Finally scored an LC a couple of weeks ago and it's awesome. I've got some maintenance stuff to do (leaking CV boots and I already have the clamps from Pfran; heater hoses with brass Ts, drivers side door lock actuator, baseline fluids, speaker replacements...), then down the road some AT tires/30mm spacer in rear/TB adjust in front. Nothing major, just a few tweaks.

It's a 2005 with 79,000. Got it from a Mud member after months of lurking and searching. TB/WP done at 65K miles, it was a little early but I figure it was done because of length of time versus mileage. Those are 20" 2015 Tundra wheels, no plans to change them, wife and I both like the look. So far I've found a BFG KO2 at 285/75 r20 that's appealing, which is why I'm looking at the spacer/TB mod. Also scored the manuals on Ebay this past week.

I was focused on an 80 series for a while, but decided I was more interested in longer road trips (like Mark) with low difficulty forest service roads than I was hard core trail riding. The style of the 80's is awesome, but I went with creature comforts over style.

The meet-ups at AR Burger are just down the street from my house, but I keep missing them because of work. I'll make one eventually and say hello to you guys.

Welcome! Nice rig!

Welcome! The Tundra wheels actually look pretty good on there. Hope to see you at a meeting one night.

Nice rig. Did you just purchase this 100? I was talking to that guy back in August, but he said he sold it that week. I liked it for the low miles but couldn't sell my FJ fast enough. He was a nice guy and was looking at a new 200. Congratulations on the find.

Hello Arkansas club members. I met a few of you at the TAC SMORR event in 2013. You all were super welcoming. Then I realized I was supposed to be meeting TAC members too and went back and forth. I still have a photo of the awesome cedar log/orange tie-down repair job done on the rear of the tricked out FJ40 that broke a strut. There is an overland trip in northern Arkansas same days as the ramble. Wondering about the HSORPark. Heard it's awesome. I've got an anniversary FZJ80. Now with 315's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom