Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am looking for a later model 80 series gas pedal with the J at the top to hook in a hand throttle

$35

2016-03-11-20-49-19-jpg.1223553

I'm looking for an aftermarket bumper for a 100 Series. I'm open to just about any make.

Jim

Ok
He guys, going through the old junk as we are cleaning out the garage for a move, see anything you want?
Shoot me an offer!
602-908-7763

Really could use those rear vents with the flappers. Clutch master and rear tail light lens. Maybe use the front vents too. Will text you in the morning.

Tim,
Hey brother! Good to see you here. It was an empty tool roll. I'd have just given it to you if the notifications for mud were working properly. It's part of the package deal going to John (Living in The Past) today. Touch base with him, if he doesnt have an immediate need, he may be willing to part with it.

Damn, I miss you guys someties! But mostly not...

SOLD SOLD SOLD - WeatherTec in-channel wind deflectors for FRONT and REAR windows (set of 4) - fits both FJ and FZJ80's. I bought these in order to keep windows cracked or partially open up north where my FJ80 spends most of it's life and summers have a lot more precip up there than in the Valley.

I've had these for ~2 years, only had the rear-window deflectors installed as my aging front window motors are slow enough as it is and are visibly slower to get past the slight "pinch" created by these "in-channel" deflectors. I never got around to replacing the front window motors with new Dormans so that's why I only had these installed in the rear windows.

Set of 4 are in great condition, parting ways with my '92 soon so parting out a few items that don't need to sell with the vehicle.

$40 FIRM, local pickup, can do a short delivery if we can make it work.

thx!

Last edited:
Dual fans and D.C. Controller still available. The other box of Misc goods are gone. Thanks guys.

Bman....find any of those LV parts you thought you had?

I got all the parts except the tool roll. A few FJ40 parts. Those looked to be to new for a 45LV. Was there any certain parts you thought he had? Most were for a 60 series. Only thing I think I have from my FJ45LV that I sold years ago it a header for F135.

LITP......when I bought the LV years ago, Bman said he thought he had a bucket of random LV parts. I just thought I would chime in and see if that may have turned up. Thanks for the response though.

FOR SALE - WeatherTec in-cha\nnel wind deflectors for FRONT and REAR windows (set of 4) - fits both FJ and FZJ80's. I bought these in order to keep windows cracked or partially open up north where my FJ80 spends most of it's life and summers have a lot more precip up there than in the Valley.

Set of 4 are in great condition, parting ways with my '92 soon so parting out a few items that don't need to sell with the vehicle.

$40 FIRM, local pickup, can do a short delivery if we can make it work.

thx!
I'll take em. Maybe we can find a spot to meet up next week? I'm up north at the 51 and the 101 most of the day.

Dual fans and D.C. Controller still available. The other box of Misc goods are gone. Thanks guys.
Thanks buddy. Good catching up.

Fits 40, 60 , 80 series, or anything with gutters

Yakima A1 towers - 4pk - 1A Raingutter 4 Pack
Yakima 58" round bar - RoundBar (PAIR)
$80 for all of the above
IMG_6452[1].JPG

IMG_6453[1].JPG

Well built 48" x 48" basket rack made to fit the Yakima bars above set up
$80

IMG_6454[1].JPG

IMG_6455[1].JPG

$150 takes it all and you have a well made roof rack assembly for your 40, 60, 80 and some 4runners or anything with gutters

I'll take em. Maybe we can find a spot to meet up next week? I'm up north at the 51 and the 101 most of the day.

PM replied to, catch you next week, sold!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom