Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In a perfect world I'd like some with the black centers.

It ended up being a nice late fall camping trip with a bit of snow....:doh:
20171009_161718.jpg

Nice! I would say that I hoped you had a good time but, any time out in the forest enjoying friends and family is a good time.

Looking to trade a 94 fj80 16x8 tapered lugnut wheel for a 95+ fj80 shank style lug nut wheel. Wheel is in useable condition, just dirty. Looking to keep 2 of my current tires mounted as a spares when I buy new ones in the very near future.

A/c Line set for an earlier fj80 to relocate the dryer inside the engine compartment. As it was removed from the truck. $60 or trade for a single stock later fzj80 wheel (shank style lugnut)

IMG_20170721_184438847_HDR.jpg
Set of 2015 4runner 17" alloy wheels in great condition. Bridgestone Highway tires with about 30% tread, one has 2 nails in it, but does not leak. These include center caps. I can text pictures. $250obo

Last edited:
Puma mount for 80 series drivers side rear wheel well. Welds are not pretty, but strong. 3 mounting points, mounts to the 3rd row seat mount holes. A friend made it and kept it after selling his 80. $25. Email me for pictures

1 pair of fzj80 front rotors in great condition. I bought them from camelback Toyota and ran them for about 20k, then switched to a powerstop kit. No issues with them whatsoever. $25 for the pair

Last edited:
Not sure about the ARB fit, I posted the dimensions I found on the web. I corrected the price also, sorry I forgot the 1. FYI they are new, never installed
Just saw this, still have them? If so feel free to contact me on my cell and we can connect. Arkansas area code 501-772-6109.

THanks, Jason

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD - Summit Cruiser Jr's swing-out spare tire carrier for sale - PASSENGER SIDE - STILL IN BOX....

I bought one, was making plans to install but the contact who was going to help me with the welding had to reschedule multiple times and well, it never got installed. Selling this kit since I'm going to part ways with my FJ80 - swing-out kit's never been taken out of the box, just sitting in my garage.

Local pickup - $350 (currently these sell $450 + shipping and he's got zero inventory).

thx.....

Last edited:
FOR SALE - Summit Cruiser Jr's swing-out spare tire carrier for sale - PASSENGER SIDE - STILL IN BOX....

I bought one, was making plans to install but the contact who was going to help me with the welding had to reschedule multiple times and well, it never got installed. Selling this kit since I'm going to part ways with my FJ80 - swing-out kit's never been taken out of the box, just sitting in my garage.

Local pickup - $350 (currently these sell $450 + shipping and he's got zero inventory).

thx.....
Wish I had the extra cash. Been eye balling this setup for a while now. Good luck with the sale

three 35-1250r15 BFG Mud Terrains with over 1/2 tread remaining. Older but no dry rot or cracking. Good for trail running only or rollers. $17.50 each / $ 70 for the set

Last edited:
Free stuff.
SOR 80 series dash mat, tan, new. I didn't like it, too fiddly.
Also included are 2 used 80 series tan SOR seat covers. DS has a tear (approximately 6" on the seam just above the driver's right side belt line...if that makes any sense) but is totally usable, PS has a few stains but is otherwise solid. I replaced them with new ones because sewing the tear on the DS seemed like a cheesier route than a new set. They come with the head rests as well.

All of this is going in one box, I'll mail it and whoever gets it can reimburse me for postage through PP.

Cheers CSC!!

Last edited:
I am looking for a later model 80 series gas pedal with the J at the top to hook in a hand throttle

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom