Duiser off-road and diesel adaptors HELP!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not sure if iam in the right section as iam new to the form iam from Australia and at the start of may this year I made an order with duiser off-road for some parts for my Cummins LC 80 at the start was really good with email going backwards and forwards until I payed for the items I ordered I then didn't receive and many email in return I waited and waited and finally I had some parts rock up on my door step to find that some of the parts are missing I have since sent several email and made several phone calls trying to chase up the missing part with not luck as yet its now able 2 months since I made the order has anyone else ever had this issue with duiser off-road or diesel adaptors

A number of people have had issues with Duiser. Just search thread titles for Duiser. This is just one:

duiser

Yes many of up have had these issues. Posting up here is a good start. Lots of calls.

Just done a search on duiser and most are old posts

Is anyone live near there that could go give him a rev up for me being in Australia doesn't help me at all

Damn. Wish I had good news for you...

Duiser still did not send me my Tjm extended brake lines yet and it's been 2 years.

Apparently @shocktower knows Almeda of diesel adapters personally. Maybe he could help out.

are we sure he's not duiser??? i'm just saying. there are a few people that are local with in a few hours that got great customer service prior and post payment probably because he is sure they will show up at his door. they probably got your parts
Apparently @shocktower knows Almeda of diesel adapters personally. Maybe he could help out.

are we sure he's not duiser??? i'm just saying. there are a few people that are local with in a few hours that got great customer service prior and post payment probably because he is sure they will show up at his door. they probably got your parts
I'm not positive, but I have a good feeling that they're all separate people and that @shocktower is just a good guy who knows the source. When duiser was Jonesy's they were decent to deal with, ever since they became duiser it seems they've become a little detached from their customer base and too big for their britches. I will say though, having dealt with machine shops to have my own stuff made lately...they're all about the same when it comes to punctual delivery of custom parts. My second machinist had until the 14th of this month at the latest to deliver my flywheel.....still waiting on even a returned email, and Marlin Crawler has been giving me the same runaround for 6 weeks on a bearing retainer because their machining source isn't delivering on time either. Smaller shops are swamped no matter where they are, but sometimes when things are consistently late for WAY longer than they ever should be...that's just the shop pushing their luck...all it's going to take is one outside source to get sick of it and start having their own stuff made.

Last edited:
L0L I'm not either, I am just really good friend's with Dustin and I help him some times, yeah he had some CS issues, due to vendors and if you had to deal with design testing and manufacturing, with new development refining the products, he makes other stuff too, Diesel Adapters is not his only thing going on . One of the biggest issues was getting a reliable stand alone and figuring out the wiring harness and you just can't rewire an 80 it's not that easy, I had my kit for a year but new there was a new stand alone in the works and I have the first one I let myself be a guenniea pig with my DD, because I trust Dustin, and he has yet to let me down. I have a special connection with him, because he did something for my son, you see my son has a heart problem and his Dr had Make A Wish call us to offer my son something special for sick kid's, my son wanted to learn machine scraping but we lived in apartments and had no place to do it, so people put out feelers for someone close to us, for my son's wish, and Dustin offered his shop for a whole week for my son's wish, he stopped his business for my son do seek his wish, I never met him before this, even though we lived close by

L0L I'm not either, I am just really good friend's with Dustin and I help him some times, yeah he had some CS issues, due to vendors and if you had to deal with design testing and manufacturing, with new development refining the products, he makes other stuff too, Diesel Adapters is not his only thing going on . One of the biggest issues was getting a reliable stand alone and figuring out the wiring harness and you just can't rewire an 80 it's not that easy, I had my kit for a year but new there was a new stand alone in the works and I have the first one I let myself be a guenniea pig with my DD, because I trust Dustin, and he has yet to let me down. I have a special connection with him, because he did something for my son, you see my son has a heart problem and his Dr had Make A Wish call us to offer my son something special for sick kid's, my son wanted to learn machine scraping but we lived in apartments and had no place to do it, so people put out feelers for someone close to us, for my son's wish, and Dustin offered his shop for a whole week for my son's wish, he stopped his business for my son do seek his wish, I never met him before this, even though we lived close by

If you know he personally can you find out what is happening with my parts that I have payed for and haven't received and why he ingnores my emails and phone calls ?

I feel a lot better about not receiving my brake lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom