South Jersey off road groups/clubs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all My 1st post here.....looking to join a group from SOUTH jersey (Newport NJ area) so I can strech out my 1994 land cruisers legs so to say without beating her up...not looking for a mud hole swallowing or bash and fix group. She is triple locked and has some higher miles on her but she is in excellent condition so I don't want to "beat her up" or "just send it". I would like to also learn more about off-roading as I am still a novice but want to improve on my skills, so if anyone can suggest a group or if a group wants to "meet up" and just wheel together that's great but would like more than just a jeep group. T.I.A.

Check out the Clubhouse section up top. Northeast region. There’s one listed club in Jersey. Look for neighboring states that may have a club that is geographically closer. Welcome to MUD :flipoff2: (Standard welcome for individuals new to the forum). Most knuckleheads on MUD are visually driven so feel free to post up some pictures of your rig. If you hear it once, you will hear it a million times: use the search function to find everything you will need related to your truck.

Check out the Clubhouse section up top. Northeast region. There’s one listed club in Jersey. Look for neighboring states that may have a club that is geographically closer. Welcome to MUD :flipoff2: (Standard welcome for individuals new to the forum). Most knuckleheads on MUD are visually driven so feel free to post up some pictures of your rig. If you hear it once, you will hear it a million times: use the search function to find everything you will need related to your truck.
Thank you🖕....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom