Duiser off-road and diesel adaptors HELP!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

10-4. Thank you for your reply. I'm just fired up over all this so I apologize. At this point, no I'm not getting my parts. But for quite some time we have just said, meh, let's cut our losses and be done with it. I just don't understand why so many of us are ok with cutting losses or spending MORE money elsewhere to complete projects. It seems so ridiculous that this guy has gotten away with this for so long and he has and will continue to do so until we all stop being ok with it or STOP giving him our money. I suggest the latter.

Hey all,
Very happy I caught this thread. I live in Portland and was recommended to use Dustin. I believe his shop is in McMinville. I’ve spoken with him at length on the phone and he seems knowledgeable. Other than that I cannot relate to peoples’ experience. I do know, after reading these posts, that I will not be doing business with him.

Thanks mudders!

*his website is no longer operable.

Hey all,
Very happy I caught this thread. I live in Portland and was recommended to use Dustin. I believe his shop is in McMinville. I’ve spoken with him at length on the phone and he seems knowledgeable. Other than that I cannot relate to peoples’ experience. I do know, after reading these posts, that I will not be doing business with him.

Thanks mudders!

Hey all,

Thanks mudders!

It seems he never screws people who are somewhat local and could potentially show up on his doorstep.

tell him to work and deliver tha parts first than pay, im waiting on a skid plate for about a year and half. ive pretty much written it off at this and I had tried to email first before disputing the pay pal charges and got burned because I waited too long :bang:

Checking in here as I was interested in ordering up one of their intercooler kits, but the website is down.

As a side-note; I emailed Dustin earlier this year and talked on the phone about Mercedes diesel swap stuff and he was friendly and helpful, for what that's worth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom