100 Series General Tech and Classifieds (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, I've replaced mine. Not a big deal, but the parts are sort of spendy.
So my rear support bushing on my hundy is nonexistent. Got some crazy vibration and put the truck on jacks and can visibly see the whole diff pivoting on the spot. Scared my fiancé to death lol. Ordered the parts yesterday. Hope I can get at em in the driveway

That sounds like the brake booster/abs module/master cylinder failure. Check to make sure you don't have any leaks in the system.

So my rear support bushing on my hundy is nonexistent. Got some crazy vibration and put the truck on jacks and can visibly see the whole diff pivoting on the spot. Scared my fiancé to death lol. Ordered the parts yesterday. Hope I can get at em in the driveway

Mounts are not that bad to replace. If you tackled shocks in the driveway you can handle a few diff mounts.

That sounds like the brake booster/abs module/master cylinder failure. Check to make sure you don't have any leaks in the system.
It all seems leak free. I went out and started after a few hours and it did the same thing. Tapped on it again and it quit. From the pics I've found it is probably the commutator.

Mounts are not that bad to replace. If you tackled shocks in the driveway you can handle a few diff mounts.

Thanks. All I needed to get at it. Im almost 99% sure I'm not going to do the steering rack in my driveway. That needs to be done next :(

IMG_0061.JPG

I hope so. The damned Dodge is killing me but a comparable new one is 69k.

I love the fuel pump and the new gauges and the new injectors and the new fuel control acuator. Got pisssed at it last night and tore the injection lines off of it and retorqued the injector tubes. All 6 had loosened up since install so I retorqued them and will put the whole mess back together tonight.

Last edited:
I love the fuel pump and the new gauges and the new injectors and the new fuel control acuator. Got posed at it last night and tore the injection lines off of it and retorqued the injector tubes. All 6 had loosened up since install so I retorqued them and will put the whole mess back together tonight.
Sure hope that fixes it. Good luck bro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom