100 Series General Tech and Classifieds (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

"The Hinds County Coroner identified the crash victim as 35-year-old James Ronald Johnson. Johnson is from Brandon." Did anyone know him?

"The Hinds County Coroner identified the crash victim as 35-year-old James Ronald Johnson. Johnson is from Brandon." Did anyone know him?
wife is a teacher at McLaurin.
sad.

Several of my friends knew the guy. Sad...

And I'm at the station today and Ardenne calls and says abs and brake lights are on and a high pitched squeal. Rolls to the end of the driveway and brakes disappear. Looking at the posts I've found its the ABS modulater. @dnp did you ever replace yours?

Yep, and I just dropped a ton of coin on the Dodge.

Snuck home and grabbed the 100. Tapped on the motor and it started working. Let her have the #BBT and drove back to the station with one hand the e brake. Got to the station and looked at the connectors and from what I could see from the top they are corroded. Hopefully I'll be able to have the motor repaired.

And I'm at the station today and Ardenne calls and says abs and brake lights are on and a high pitched squeal. Rolls to the end of the driveway and brakes disappear. Looking at the posts I've found its the ABS modulater. @dnp did you ever replace yours?
Man, that sux. No, I haven't had it fail (yet), so I've done nothing so far.......but it's constantly on my mind. Yeah, it appears it's usually the 12V motor that goes bad. Some people have had good luck with this place for a HUGE savings Toyota, Lexus 47070-60010, ABS Motor Repair | Motor Repair & Rewinds | Eurton Electric. You have to send in the motor to have it repaired, and why they don't keep them on hand to send out (with a core requirement), I don't know.

Let us know what turns out with yours.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom