100 Series General Tech and Classifieds (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No need. I'm trying to make my own

IMG_5685.JPG

Seems legit...

View attachment 1399927 Big thanks to Rob and Chris!!! When Rob joined Chris at 49tire I wanted to do a hundred build on a clean ~100k 07, it was the perfect time since he joined Chris to do a mainly Land Cruiser mod job, I found the right truck in NO and Rob and I went and bought it, With the help of Nolan, Chris and Rob we made a plan that led to Rob's first cruiser build at 49Tire, I sold my 16 TRD PRO Tundra to finance it and we dived in! I have really enjoyed the 100 build, however, on my late model 100, the variable ratio power steering gave me a sudden jerk when navigating our buckling I-55 at highway speed, a characteristic that Nolans older model which sat a full inch lower did not have, today I finally dug deeper and took Chris's recommendation on installing the SPC adjustable upper control arms, the steering is now relaxed and the truck drives as Nolans did on my last test drive, I highly recommend spending this additional money to get the right castor camber alignment for the variable ratio steering 100s, it was worth the money, my truck has the same tires as Nolans but sits an inch higher on the Iron Man heavy lift, once we removed the plastic rack and pinion protectors and installed these UCAs I have full lock to lock steering without the rub, thanks Rob

Thank you for the business!

Was a great cruiser morning at 49 Tire.
Fergie @southff4 got rubber for tow rig, @beno got rubber for post office cruiser and @geologic getting control arms.

So grateful to have yalls business and @offr0adlim0 to do work....

Truck must have been completely stopped and the cruiser running 70.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom