40, 60, 70, 80, & 200 Series Cup Holders (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The 80 series cup holders have gone through some changes over the last few weeks and are now up on my site. I didn't change much. I had a lot of folks ask for cell phone slots on their cup holders like I did for the 3rd Gen 4Runner crowd. I finally had some down time now that I have a guy doing all my plastic and metal work. I'm back into the world of designing. I don't know if I will keep this company going much longer but I figured I would keep expanding while I can and then pass it on to someone with more time. The front double and single cup holder now have a cell phone holder. The pics make the cell phone holder look huge but it's really just my wifes S4 mini which is a super small phone. I made sure that even the biggest phones on the market can fit in these. The last double of the old design sold yesterday, so they are gone but I am open to printing to old version on request. The new single cup holder is now out but I also have a few of the old style still available on my site until they all sell. jAlthough these are slightly longer prints with a bit more material; I did not change the prices. Sorry for my interior with missing parts. I'm trying to get it all wrapped up. Here's how the new versions look.

Do we have to order through Etsy or can we PM you?

I have now shipped out a good sized batch of the updated cup holders with batch two in production now.

So it's time for another update. I decided to change the square insert cup holder to accept larger phones. Phones just keep getting bigger and bigger and I'm doing everything in my power to account for bigger phones with the very limited space I am working with. The new square insert cup holder no longer has the front or side wall for the cell phone slot. It's totally open for the cell slot. That gave me 1/8" more width and depth. It's not a lot but did open up a few more phone models. Basically if your phone will slide 1/2 way down into the square hole right now then it will slide down into the cell slot as well. The last old version sold yesterday and now my website is showing the new version in stock. Again, I'm sorry if you are part of the group that just recently purchased the old version. I have to continue to update as the market and technology evolve. Nothing I can do about that. I don't see any room for improvement; so this will probably be the final version.

Will these fit the 30 ounce Yeti tumblers??
The single front, double front, and rear double will all hold the 30oz. Yeti without issue. The square hole cup holder will only allow the large yeti to seat about 1/2 way into the cup holder. It will still hold it but not ideal.

So the holiday season is finally upon us. Orders are getting a bit crazy. There is 6 of us now processing orders as fast as we can. Right now we are shipping within 4 days of orders being placed. I am hopeful we will be able to continue that turn around but I also need your patience. If orders take 5 or 6 days to ship; PLEASE be patient. This is my super busy season and I promise I am processing orders as absolutely quickly as possible. Some orders ship next day but 5 days is about worst case scenario right now.

I'm getting the same question multiple times a day and realized I just need to post the answer here and hopefully answer it for everyone. The question is; am I running a black Friday special? The short answer is, no. I'm still running the free shipping promo and 15% off the entire order with coupon code "TEQ15" but nothing beyond that. The profit margin for 3D printing is just super narrow and any promo beyond that and I end up loosing money on each order. Hopefully I didn't ruin someones plans with holding out for an awesome deal on black Friday. The timing on telling folks I'm not doing a black Friday deal the 2 days before black Friday isn't probably the best marketing plan but I just didn't want a mountain of emails over the next two days about a possible promo.

So it looks like a few people over the crazy busy holiday weekend tried to use my current promo code and got an " expired" message. Make sure to use code "TEQ15". The letter should be upper case and no spaces. I had an old code that was similar that is now expired. The current code IS active and good through the end of the year.

Thanks for all the orders guys. It has been stupid crazy busy. My ebay stuff took off this year which was not expected. Most of my business has come through my website and ebay usually makes up a small percent of my sells. This season ebay was a monster. I have no idea why but I at least survived the rush. Orders are still going out within 4-5 days of being placed.

Just a heads up to anyone planning on putting in an order before Christmas. We will be heading out of town from 12/18-12/29 visiting family in Colorado. Any orders that need to be shipped out and delivered by Christmas must be placed by this Thursday 12/15 in order to be shipped out before I leave and delivered before Christmas. No orders will ship out during the dates we will be gone. Orders we resume shipping out on 12/30.

Just a heads up to anyone planning on putting in an order before Christmas. We will be heading out of town from 12/18-12/29 visiting family in Colorado. Any orders that need to be shipped out and delivered by Christmas must be placed by this Thursday 12/15 in order to be shipped out before I leave and delivered before Christmas. No orders will ship out during the dates we will be gone. Orders we resume shipping out on 12/30.

Thanks for the updates. Just ordered the double for 80 up front. Once I figure out mounting a power source in my center console I will order a rear too.

Just an FYI, if you are on the fence about buying these, just flipping do it already!!! I just installed the double front with cell phone slot, double rear, and the center console insert before a 300 mile road trip last weekend. I can't begin to describe how much more enjoyable it made driving my 80. I would've done this YEARS ago had they been around. The look great and are extremely functional.

Just an FYI, if you are on the fence about buying these, just flipping do it already!!! I just installed the double front with cell phone slot, double rear, and the center console insert before a 300 mile road trip last weekend. I can't begin to describe how much more enjoyable it made driving my 80. I would've done this YEARS ago had they been around. The look great and are extremely functional.
Thanks for the kind words. Glad you are happy with them.

I agree. One of the most bothersome issues with the 80 is the lack of cup holders. It is great to have them, especially when wheeling. These holders will actually hold onto your big bottles when you are wheeling.

Got mine in today. Solid build and no possibility of breaking....ever. When I went to install it I noticed that IT WILL COVER the 'PWR' and '2ND' switches. I want to mention this because it drove me nuts at first and I haven't seen it mentioned before....I don't want to cover up any switches....and then I had an epiphany...move the PWR/2ND switch to one of the coin holders...which works great. I had an extra switch blank from my dashboard when I installed a CDL switch. Otherwise you are going to have a hole there. (Great opportunity here for BH3D to make blanks for that hole.). Once I drilled the holes to mount the cup holder and attached with the included adhesive strips and screwed it down...it's not going anywhere. Very nice addition to the LC. I put my 30 oz tumbler in both holders and no issues and no hitting the touchscreen.

A+

The only thing I would mention is that I wish I had ordered another insert. One is included to hold smaller things like cans (or in the picture below...a pint glass). I think having 2 of these is crucial. If you have 2 cans then one willl be snug and the other will not. But I will order another one when I order the rear cup holders.

If you don't have one of these GET ONE. The hype around these are real. Glad I bought it!

@bhicks Great job!

IMG_0890.JPG

IMG_0891.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0896.JPG

From the top view it does cover the buttons but from the drive seat there is a recessed gap to clear the buttons. I can easily access those buttons on my 80 and every 80 I have installed these cup holders. It's not a lot of space but enough to access the buttons. At the same time, relocating those buttons was a great idea. Then you don't have to deal with a tight fit.

And the wires for the PWR/2ND fit with room to spare in the spot that I relocated it. I like it better there anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom