GGM 80 Series Bolt on Diff Armor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GGM

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.generalgreenmanufacturing.com
Working on a couple prototypes for bolt on front and rear diff armor. Made out of 1/4" steel. These are good insurance pieces. Easy to install, still have access to the drain and fill plug, works with the factory drag link and sway bar.

I'm waiting on some ubolts to come in for final fit, still playing with design ideas too. Open for suggestions, comments. What say you!?
80 front diff armor cad.jpg
80 front diff armor.jpg
80 rear diff armor cad.jpg
80 rear diff armor(1).jpg

I’m in! Be interested in seeing them fully installed with the bolts.

I would take a set !

One suggestion is if you can incorporate a pinion guard into the rear diff skid, i always seem to find myself putting that right next to rocks.

@GGM any updates yet on these?

I’m sure it doesn’t need to be said but designing so you get the smallest reduction in ground clearance possible. 👍

Reactions: GGM
I finished a improved set but planing to go do some real world testing and beat them up. Been too busy catching up on orders to have any time to play. Still interested in getting these out there though.

Thanks for the input so far!

I finished a improved set but planing to go do some real world testing and beat them up. Been too busy catching up on orders to have any time to play. Still interested in getting these out there though.

Thanks for the input so far!
Send me a set and I’ll be happy to do some testing for you😁. I’m very interested in getting a set when you are ready to release them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom