40, 60, 70, 80, & 200 Series Cup Holders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I'm selling custom Cup Holders for the 80 series. They will work in an LX and YOTA and for all 80's years. You can order them in two color options. I have the "Oak" color which is the brown color common in 80's and the Toyota Gray color that is the other common center console cover. I had 3 different designs availabe; you can get the single cupholder, the single with cell phone/storage tray, or the double cupholder. They all have slots for pens and are all made by my 3-D printer. You can order them off of my ETSY site. If it shows up on my ETSY page then they are in stock. As soon as they are out of stock then it automatically takes them off my page. I am not doing "print by order". I will only sell/ship what I have in stock. I don't want to get back ordered or have HUGE waits on these. This way I can ship within 24 hours of the order. Here's the link:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/BH3DPrinting?ref=si_shop

The double cup holder design is now sold out. They sold rather quick. I am already working on another batch and will have them up on ETSY Monday or Tuesday. The cup holder with cell tray design will also be available on Monday or Tuesday and the single cup design is available on ETSY now.

So I am heading to Hawaii tomorrow so I will be out of town for the next 13 days. If someone was planning on buying a cup holder or badge of any kind then they need to do that by tomorrow morning (Monday 7/7) so I can drop it off at the post office on my way out of town. Any orders that come in during that time will not get shipped until I return. I was hopeful my house sitters could help with shipping while I was gone so I could keep up with the orders, but that isn't working out.

I want double cup holder in gray as soon as available. Ty

Update: All doubles and cup holders with cell tray are sold. I have 2 single cupholders left. Orders must be in by early tomorrow morning before I leave for Hawaii. After that all orders will not be able to be filled until I return in 13 days.

I have had a few days of 24/7 printing and have another small batch ready to go on ETSY. All 3 style cupholders are once again in stock and I have my printer making more right now. I should have another batch up by the end of the week.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/BH3DPrinting

This just made my day! My wife is not impressed with the one cup holder in our LX.

Thanks for the business. The orders that came in last night will go out today.

Well the double cup holders are sold out again. I'm already working on another batch but probably wont have them on ETSY until this weekend. I have the single and single with cell tray in stock right now.

Subscribed. I have a single LR disco cup holder in my 100 now. Will the double fit the 100 also?

B, can you make a TEQ badge for the 100 series grill? Are they the same as the 97?

Subscribed. I have a single LR disco cup holder in my 100 now. Will the double fit the 100 also?

I don't know. I would need access to a 100 series to test fit it. If not, I could make one that was a perfect fit, but I would need the center console for a few days to work off of.

How much are the double cup holders, did not see them on you're web store.
Sorry. They were sold out. I just finished a couple more and they are now on my ETSY site. The double is $70. That includes shipping.

I need a double cup holder in tan color plus if you have dumper for lx450 that would be nice.

I just posted two more double cupholders on my ETSY page and have one on the printer right now. What's a "dumper"?

Just got a couple more cupholder up on ETSY so I'm no longer out of stock on the double and I have a few of the other styles as well. I do have another option for you folks on a budget. I tried a new type of filament. I have been trying to find ways to get the price on my cupholders down and I found some filament with good reviews for about 1/2 what I had been paying. Well..... you get what you pay for. I ran a double cup holder and a cup holder with cell tray and they both turned out a little rough and slightly warped. I tried using the new filament on shorter prints (the black inserts) and it still printed rough. I used the temp and speed settings that the manufacturer suggested and it just didn't compare to the PRO grade I have been using. After lots sanding, acetone bath, more sanding, and painting they look pretty good but not perfect. They do not meet my standards so I can't sell them on ETSY, but if your interested then let me know. I will not be using that brand filament again. The double will be $45 and the single with cell tray will be $35. That will include priority 3 day shipping. Those prices almost cover the cost of the plastic and shipping. I'm just writing them off as a prototype/lesson learned. I already test fit them and they fit and function perfectly. They look pretty good but I just can't spend 2 hours+ trying to make my cupholders look good. They need to look good right off the printer and this new filament just can't do that on these long prints. Just shoot me a PM if you want one of these prototypes. First come, first serve. I can have them in the mail first thing in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom