Alaska Cruiser Trek 80 Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eventually... On the highway back to Palmer, AK

We transferred the last 10 gallons or so from our aux tank on the way out on the last day. Didn't have to but thought it was best to lighten the load for the trip home on the trailer.

So Bill drove your 80 up there? That's superb.

Yes, he and Dominic (well, part of the way) drove it up there, caravanning with Ryan and Daryl (Carlos) the whole way. It was good to have a couple of trucks running together. On the way back a friend of Bill's flew up and rode back. It's about a 5 day drive so having a co-driver is really needed.

So Bill drove your 80 up there? That's superb.

Yes, he and Dominic (well, part of the way) drove it up there, caravanning with Ryan and Daryl (Carlos) the whole way. It was good to have a couple of trucks running together. On the way back a friend of Bill's flew up and rode back. It's about a 5 day drive so having a co-driver is really needed.

And for the record, it's not just MY truck. Bill put in the time and Bossman and I put in the parts and accessories. It's a true partnership and it was a pleasure to present Bossman with a key while in Alaska. Three people have keys, and three people have a truck.

AK Sponsors.JPG

We were short a few Valley Hybrids stickers! Georg...

(It was on the other side)

AK Sponsors 2.JPG

Short a 49Tire sticker.

What about the red Tacoma? Curious how he held up.

What about the red Tacoma? Curious how he held up.
He did great! On 33x12.5 Swampers! We do have GoPro vid of him almost losing it. Water was up on the windshield and he did a fantastic job of saving it. We thought he was gone!

He did great! On 33x12.5 Swampers! We do have GoPro vid of him almost losing it. Water was up on the windshield and he did a fantastic job of saving it. We thought he was gone!
Cool!! I saw the picture and the smaller tires and was amazed at doing that trip with anything less than a 37.

And for the record, it's not just MY truck. Bill put in the time and Bossman and I put in the parts and accessories. It's a true partnership and it was a pleasure to present Bossman with a key while in Alaska. Three people have keys, and three people have a truck.

2Dudes1Girl/1Truck. Rule #34. Just sayin'. It's probably out there somewhere.

Tim was a "Steelie Eyed Missle Man" for sure. We al thought he was gonna go submarine.

2Dudes1Girl/1Truck. Rule #34. Just sayin'. It's probably out there somewhere.

I had to google that. We did go to the ABC together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom