FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

1990 HDJ81 VX Limited 313,000 km / 195,500 miles 1HDT Turbo Diesel Triple Locked Automatic ̶2̶5̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ $18,500 OBO. - open to trades, trades+cash (80 series, 100 series, FJ62, 3rd Gen 4Runner, FJ Cruiser, 1st gen Tacoma) Preferably lower mileage, close to stock or mild lift, rust free, recent CA smog would be nice) - Purchased this rig in March 2023 - feel free to ask any questions, but I'll list everything I can think of now The Good: - averages 19 / 15 mpg - Factory Winch w/controller - Factory Center Consol Fridge - 2.5" Lift - Nomad Sahara 503 Wheels (approx 3000mi) -315/75r16 Falken Wildpeak AT3 Tires (approx 3000mi) - new aluminum radiator (installed by PO in early 2023) - recently rebuilt starter (PO early 2023) - EGT and...
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series. Decent condition. The previous owner did most of the overland modifications. Stock/Basic Information: -300,000 miles -Clear Colorado Title -Center diff lock (see mods below) -Power windows -Power locks -Keyless entry with alarm -AC blows cold -Rear defrost and wiper -Cloth interior Modifications and upgrades: -4” Old Man Emu lift. -9,000 lb Badlands front winch -Dobinsons front axle caster correction installed by RSG Offroad. -35” tires - 1/3 tread left, more or less. -ARB front bumper. -Sparta rear mechanical diff locker -Center diff locker rewire mod for driver selection -rear cargo storage with slide-out drawers -Sleeping pad slide-out rated for 300 pounds -Rear electrical AC/DC inverter, USB...
This 1997 FZJ80 is a Toyota shop's owners vehicle. It is dialed in and ready for its next 200k The Tan interior is immaculate with clean dash (no cracks) smooth steering wheel and leather in excellent condition. It has 33" MT Patagonia Tires, A AOE front bumper and Custom rear bumper tire Carriee with dual swing out arms. The Front Bumper has a Smitty built winch and a set of KC lights. The interior has the original sound system, and it sounds great! All power switches work (windows, Sunroof, antenna) and even the "D" light on the dash! It is perfectly lifted with a 2.5" OME lift. The Fenders have new white fender gaskets and fenders freshly re-coated. As you can tell, the engine is baselined and dialed in as this is the personal...
This 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 with an LS swap, is for sale in South West Utah. We love the looks of 80s, it must be the fender flares that give the sides of the truck some curves. Our only problem with the 80s is the power, especially with larger tires. Well, problem solved with this example that is packing additional power under the hood with a 5.3L V8. Other notable upgrades include: 37” tires, rock lights, back up lights, bumpers, winch, 3” OME lift, Keith radius arm mounts and panhard correction kit, swing-out rear tire carrier, ARB rear locker, center diff lock, and new Corbeau baja suspension heated seats. You can’t go wrong with a Land Cruiser and this one with added power makes for a fine looking adventure-ready vehicle...
This 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 40th Anniversary Edition is finished in Antique Sage Pearl over two-tone tan and brown leather, and it is powered by a 4.5-liter inline-six paired with a four-speed automatic transmission and a dual-range transfer case. This truck is not triple locked. Additional equipment includes locking center differential, a glass sunroof, a roof rack, power-adjustable front seats, automatic climate control, fold-away third-row seats, and a factory CD and cassette stereo. The truck has always been registered in California. This FZJ80 shows 216k miles and is now offered at $22,500 with a clean Carfax report, a clean California title, and a passing CA emissions certificate. The truck is finished in Antique Sage Pearl...
Hate Hate Hate to sell this but I am needing to change back to a truck. Plan was to continue to restore to original quality but will let someone else take her the rest of the way and enjoy her capability. Just needs some cosmetic TLC, side molding etc but mechanically very sound. First owner had some taillight guards installed and drilled into body panel 🤦🏻‍♂️ plan was to restore and cover those up just never got to it yet. Clean Carfax. No frame rust. Triple locked. Lockers, 4WD, AC, heat, everything works! My daily driver so mileage will change until sold. 178.8k miles currently. New 2.5” Dobinsons lift Front Runner roof rack Falken 285/75/16 AT3Ws (about 500 miles on them) New radiator Went ahead and had spark plugs recently...
$24,000 227,00 miles. 3rd Owner clean CA title. This rig is completely setup and ready to go wheeling today. Located in Placerville, Ca 95667 Let me know if you have any questions or want any specific pictures. The goods-Dual batteries with self jump capability. York belt driven onboard air compressor with tank. Pioneer double din stereo. New speakers in front and rear doors. Storage hatches in tailgate. Smittybuild lockable center console with cup holders. 37" BFG KM2's with 80% tread. 17" aluminum beadlock wheels from Sidetracked Offroad. 4x4 Labs rear bumper with dual swing outs. 4x4 Labs rock sliders. Trail Gear front bumper. Tom Woods CV driveshaft. Updgraded power steering box sector shaft to the heavy duty version from a 105...
I am looking for an 80 series 95-97 triple locked LC or LX450 that has already had the head gasket redone/replaced. Under 250,000 miles. Decent shape inside and out. Little to no rust. Built up or stock. Budget $19k. Within 400 miles of Chattanooga, TN. Serious offers only please. Looking for a daily driver that can also be a weekend warrior. Not too much to ask-right?
I have had the truck for eight years and have worked on it the entire time. The list of maintenance items is long and I will probably forget something. The truck will also come with all the parts necessary to do a head gasket replacement when that becomes necessary. This is over 1000$ in parts. I also have an ARB compressor that is ready to be installed. I have very extensive maintenance records for the entire history of the vehicle. The truck is at 208,XXX miles. It has been worked on by me and everything I have done has been with the intention that I would own this vehicle forever. The Long: Old man emu 4” lift with 35” tires on 17” steel rims. The lift was done in 2016 with the tires being installed 2017. (Just popped a flat with a...
Selling my black 96 turbo land cruiser ~235k miles. Videos, modifications are heavily documented in the budget turbo thread. Builds - DIY FJZ80 Low Budget Turbo Build Many many mods, truck is done right. Dyno: Stock N/A was 155hp/219tq 8.7psi was 285hp 339tq 10.5psi was 295hp 357tq Only "major" negatives I can think of is that there is rust here and there and the rear pan arch seal is leaking. If I were to keep the truck I would probably pull the engine and refresh it, or just run it until it dies and then go from there. I have quite a few spare doors, hatches, hoods also if interested. (10/6/16) Asking 8k, open to offers. Located 1.25 hours north of Chicago. Any questions just ask
Looking for a clean, unmolested 80 series. Here's what I'm looking for; Revised... Prefer a 94 with gray cloth interior, less than 200K, and is Triple Locked. If I ask too much, people read into it, or get confused. But I'll leave the original stuff below. 94, 96 or 97 Triple Locked Rust Free - California Standards Rust free, Not New York or Michigan rust free standards. Smoke Free Accident Free Preferences are; Under 200K, but really want under 150K Cloth Interior, especially in a 94 No factory roof rack Hell, a Poverty Pack would be ideal. Not interested in Snorkels, over 2" lifts, 2K pounds of added overland modifications, or anything that can't be removed and the vehicle easily returned to original. I can live with an ARB...
I am looking for a clean stockish ( small lift, all intact no snorkels) 96-97 black or white collectors edition Land Cruiser. I am located on Atlanta and willing to travel for the right truck. No rust. No rust fixes, jaut clean no story truck. PIC IS FOR ATTENTION But good example of what I am looking for less than 285k miles thought I had the black one in greenville bought, slipped through my fingers…sucks.
Posting for a friend that’s not on here. $19,500 1990 jdm landcruiser vx limited 1hdt, triple locked, factory fridge, spare tire carrier, small lift and fairly new duratracs, timing belt and rod bearings done recently. Truck has some cosmetic rust on the body as well as some clear coat peeling on the hood and roof but is a very solid rig overall. 360k km or roughy 220k miles Call or text osso at (206) 566-1748
I don’t really want to sell it and I don’t need to sell it but if somebody wants to give me $55,000 for it I will sell it. 😆 The reason I would let it go (even for $55k) is because I have a 1995 HDJ80 I am building and the funds would really kick start that build. I own a Land Cruiser specialty shop and this FZJ80 is my DD. All the work on the Cruiser has been performed by me. I have a massive file on the Cruiser with all parts receipts. 01/1995 FZJ80 6M1 - green grey cloth interior x3 locked 206,785 miles This Cruiser originally came out of the Seattle area. As far as I know that is where it always lived. I got it about 3yrs ago, it sat for about the first year or so I owned it. It came to me with a bad engine which during tear...
Selling this Japanese import FJ80, VX Limited *has suede seats, center console cooler/ice maker, factory bumper winch, Front/Rear discs, swing-away external spare carrier* all options that wouldn't have come on a US version. Factory electronic center diff lock. Very nice condition for it's age and had a 3.5 auction grade in Japan when I purchased it last summer. I've replaced the alternator (Toyota re-built unit was the best available option) and battery, engine air filter, rear hatch shocks, wipers, re-sealed the rear quarter trim and window slider catch that were leaking slightly, had two spare keys made, and had the tires road force balanced which almost completely eliminated a slight wobble at the steering wheel. Comprehensive...
Daily Driver $20,000- selling my LS swapped 93 fzj80 with factory lockers and the full float disc rear. Engine is an all aluminum 6.2 With Truck Norris cam 400+hp/tq. Trans 4l60e built for 450hp with truck yeah converter. T-case has part time 4wd conversion, 10% underdrive high range gears and 3.11 low range. Front axle has Asian hubs, recently rebuilt knuckles with bearings, hd steering, caster plates and axle moved forward 1”. Rear axle has track bar correction brackets. Suspension is old man emu 4”. Front and rear Slee bumpers with tire carrier, metal tech rock sliders and belly skid. Tires are 37-12.50-17 geolanders. Interior is well used, body has a couple dents and small rust spots.
Selling my '97 Triple Locked. I can send excel doc on all the work during my ownership. I have extra parts and goodies to go with it as a package deal. Used only OEM, equivalent, or proven upgraded aftermarket parts. I am glad to answer any questions you have. 225k miles. I have $26,500 in the truck. I am negotiable on price. Located in Greenville, South Carolina. I can send pics, videos, and facetime for serious buyers. Tires, Wheels, Brakes: 315/75 R16 Mastercraft MXT (70% life) - 5 matching in rotation 4 Original 1997 Shouldered Lug and 4 Spare 1994 Tapered FZJ80 Wheels New Tapered Lug Nuts Extra Center Caps and original Shouldered Lug Nuts New Brake Booster New ABS Brake Pump New Brake Master Cylinder New Rear Passenger Brake...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom