craigslist Unfortunately I have to sell my '66 fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need a commuter now so the fj40 is for sale. 3k as it sits and 1800 for the OCD one off soft top in Sunbrella and restored oem frame.

Here's the link:

1966 Toyota FJ-40

I looked at the Car Domain site, and it looks like a lot has been done and looks good. Exactly how does it sit now, and what is required to make it drive?

Thanks,
Jon

bump for a good deal. I'd buy it but I need to sell this first.
PB100036.jpg
PB100040.jpg

I looked at your build; could you please describe the present state of the FJ40 and what remains to be done?

It is a project. The hard stuff has been done already. I don't have the time now to touch anything. It's more of dabbling in stuff for me now unfortunately. I love the rig, the price is for good cruiser karma and hope someone here would complete it. Again the guys here are amazing.

PM sent about top and bows. What is the color of the top?

Last edited:
Currently due to the demand from the interested parties coming over this weekend over the soft top and frame, I have decided to sell everything as a package. It appears as though the rig will be sold with the soft top and frame most likely Friday. I will let everyone know if it does indeed sell.

FJ40 tell me if you have not sold it thanks

Looks Like a great buy Running? anyway you did a nice job with the soft top frame I sold you Dave ..Tell me if you have not sold it I still have 2 other 66's along with a few others .

Sorry that you have to sell the 40, Danno.

Sell it? Wondering what my real steel bows (new) and ocd all black soft top(new) would be worth?

Sell it? Wondering what my real steel bows (new) and ocd all black soft top(new) would be worth?

Probably a fair amount. I am in the market for this set-up so let me know if you decide to turn loose of them.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom