For Sale Yucaipa, CA 1996 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is my 80 series Toyota Land Cruiser. This would make a perfect base for someone who could afford to put some money into it to make an awesome overland vehicle or such.

Nope, no lockers, sorry. But I did do the pin-7 mod, and added a button to lock the center diff independently.

So, straight away, it needs work. Now, it starts, runs, and drives fine. Has a check engine light, forget the code, I can look again, but it's for the #1 knock sensor. Passed smog totally legally a few months ago, tags up to date. This is my work truck, so it's driven every day. 267k mi and going.

The bad: it leaks oil, a lot. The upper oil pan gasket and oil pump seal leak. One of the power steering hoses leaks slowly. The front axle needs a repack, the wiper seals are done, as are the inner axle seals I'm sure. And I noticed the other day a drop of oil under the rear pinion, so I'm assuming the pinion seal is starting to leak as well. No big deal, as if you buy this, it'll be getting an ARB or auto-locker anyway, right?

Has OME 2.5" springs and KYB Monomax shocks. 285 BFG A/T's, but the tires are pretty much done.

Let's see... The antenna is broken. Leather has some cracks. The passenger side running board is bent. Hood and trunk hatch shocks are done. Back driver side window regulator just broke a couple days ago. Most all of the door locks don't work (12v electricity is there, kids just broke the clips inside). Passenger side drag link needs replacing. Lots of little stuff. Unfortunately, I don't really have the time for this truck - trying to start my own business and homeschool my kid at the same time. I am busy!

I really don't want to get rid of it, as it's so cool and has so much potential, so I'm not in a hurry to sell it.

I really wanted to wash it up before I took pictures, so it'll probably be the weekend before I get any pictures of it.

This is one of those things where, it's a cool truck, but needs love and attention. It can be bought for a cheaper price however, and that DOES leave money to fix it up super nice and put a bunch of toys on it. You need to be the right person for this one. Basically, a mechanic looking for a really cool toy, but with the time to do it all.

Asking $3k. Jon - (nine0nine) 2two8-five7eight2

I prefer text, you can call if you want, but I am decently busy and I may not answer quickly. Thanks for looking.

PS - Here’s a couple current pictures, probably won’t have time to wash it this weekend, have to work.

C04A2AB0-37B1-4E8B-9CF0-83080A509A1A.jpeg

BC5394B2-9304-460B-AB2C-70AB13C4B0B4.jpeg

I just talked to Jon, its SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom