You have got to love a good barn/garage find (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I picked this up this past weekend, it had been sitting in a garage for a few years, put a battery in it checked some fluids and it fired right up :)

Cheers,

Michael

HZJ76A.jpg

HZJ76B.jpg

HZJ76C.jpg

If that's a genuine 76 Series you must have access to some above average barns. :)
Our local barns only have moldy hay and spider webs.

Last edited:
So is this one ex governement , ngo, diplomat or something else. Probably the only lhd one in the states congrats

So is this one ex governement , ngo, diplomat or something else. Probably the only lhd one in the states congrats

Knowing how CA DMV operates...it has to be former government issue to be there in the first place.....or something else.....

Nice cruiser too....

Knowing how CA DMV operates...it has to be former government issue to be there in the first place.....or something else.....

Nice cruiser too....

Haha...especially since I just saw an R34 get seized in front of me and owner arrested.

Curious the back story...I mean...by law it is a domestic equivalent to a Land Cruiser...:D

Was it put in a barn to hide it? Nice find.

In all fairness I do have some history with this one. Years ago, I put the lockout hubs (and new burfields to support them) on it, and yep they are not the facotry ones, they wanted the cheaper ones. Also probably the only 76 series that actually has a factory MPH speedo on it (install that as well, hard to come by factory part as I recall)

Cheers,

Michael

Hello,

Congratulations on the find. You definitely have access to above average barns.

Is that black spot above the windshield the washer nozzle?

I hate to ask this: is it street legal? Is it possible to register it?

Juan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom