You have been SPOTTED! (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mr Richard Cranium is preferred I believe, since this is a family forum.

Spotted this at uptown Charlotte yesterday

A7719A63-B0C5-4885-9DB1-3EB115CEA0C9.jpeg

Dammit, I would have said hi and introduced myself.
Might not have been worth the effort. When he’s passed out in the back there’s no waking him.

Tell me about the unplug family thing
Thanks! We love it. Have not had time to write a post with detailed pictures, but its coming soon.

The Unplugged Family is my wife’s Instagram account. She will use that account to document her upcoming two month long overlanding trip this summer where (primarily) my wife and kids will visit 30 + national parks, spending time outside, unplugged from technology.

Jealous! We will follow you guys - awesome stuff!

The Unplugged Family is my wife’s Instagram account. She will use that account to document her upcoming two month long overlanding trip this summer where (primarily) my wife and kids will visit 30 + national parks, spending time outside, unplugged from technology.

I love this idea. Help me though, is there not a touch of irony that this will be documented through Insta? :)

Spotted this parked in front of Wurth wood group off of Morris Field in Charlotte earlier. Anyone here? Someone outside definitely watched me taking this picture as I was slow rolling by...pretty sure he thought I was a creep

69E5BE8C-E7DA-47BB-8CA6-9537B9EE8358.jpeg

Pass this cool old G everyday, finally pulled over to grab a picture.

20190516_081721.jpg
20190516_081727.jpg

20190516_081727.jpg

And it has the PUCH logo!! Could it be a true first gen prior to Mercedes? Didn't Steyer-Puch manufacture the drive train?

Where is this gem?

And it has the PUCH logo!! Could it be a true first gen prior to Mercedes? Didn't Steyer-Puch manufacture the drive train?

In certain markets the G was sold under the Puch brand. But it is mos-def one of the oldest G's i've seen in the US.

Steyr-Daimler-Puch did help make these in agreement with Daimler-Benz

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom