Yet another Leather seats thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lseat.com has leather for $299 and when asked about vinyl they quoted $199. I asked for swatches and still waiting for them.

I found a local car interior guy that had a bunch of sweet hot rods in his garage. I actually ran into his shop looking for another interiors shop. My leather seat bottoms were gone. Foam showing on both seats and torn leather everywhere. He charged me $650 to do both seat bottoms and my drivers seat arm rest. Turned out great. The new material is a vinyl and the color match is very close. He also added new foam to the seat bottom, which really improved the comfort.

I would suggest getting multiple quotes. For the same job, my first quote was close to $1000!

IMG_4026.JPG

I just had all of my seats redone with new leather total cost was about 1600
frontseatss_zps16bd534c.jpg
Backseats_zps4568afa5.jpg

Thanks for sharing this. There should be a dedicated sticky on seat replacement....most of our vehicles are aging out, it's not difficult to fix, but there are plenty of bad products out there.

I'm impressed with both landshark and eliot's results.

where did you get that done? was that price installed?
Hi this is what I wrote to somebody else when I did it a year ago, so I hope it is still accurate, The cost as I remember was around $1600 for all new leather on both front and complete rear
"
Hi, A friend who works at a dealer said this place does their leather seats for new cars that the dealer wants to add leather to. It is a pretty funky shop in Temple City, not quite what I was expecting, I think their name was DP AUTO or something, I do not think they normally do walk in traffic, but instead work directly with dealers. So their normal procedure I think is for the dealer to drop off the seats, not the vehicle. That said they had no problem with me just dropping the truck off, It took just about a week, large choice of colors.
They like cash, second option would be a check but I do not think they take CCs.
Do not remember the guy's name but here is his number 818-468-2509, address 5006 Encinita Ave.,Temple City 91780"

Hope that helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom