WTF is up with free advertising for a crook in the Jan/Feb TT? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
I hadn't read the Jan/Feb TT, but my buddy just pointed out that the featured Trail Rig was a truck (apparently) built by conniving Greg Mushro and his band of hacks.

I can't believe that TT would let someone with such bad a reputation and who has shylocked so many in the Cruiser community.

There are going to be people who don't know any better who will read that piece and will naively give that thief their money.

How has this gone unanswered for months?

As sad as it sounds it makes me not want to support the tlca. Really. Does no one care enough even to comment?

WTF is right, sir. WTF!

@crustyBJ60 , they've all moved to the book of face...
Seriously, the TLCA clubhouse is a ghost town. check out the last time anything was posted here.
I should have posted this in chat.

I hadn't read the Jan/Feb TT, but my buddy just pointed out that the featured Trail Rig was a truck (apparently) built by conniving Greg Mushro and his band of hacks.

I can't believe that TT would let someone with such bad a reputation and who has shylocked so many in the Cruiser community.

There are going to be people who don't know any better who will read that piece and will naively give that thief their money.
Hi

Sorry for the delayed response. As mentioned, not many of the TLCA BOD have been checking these forum pages.

As for Greg, I don't think our Editor Stan knows about the history with Greg, as the original bad seller threads were back in 2002-2005, however, I did just run a search, and it looks like he is up to his old tricks, as there are two threads, one from 2014 and one from 2015, that show things are still an issue there.

Sometimes people have bad business practices and they've been punished. But time passed, people change and are given a second chance. I'm not saying that is the situation here, as I've never spoken to Greg, but we have had others that were kicked out but later came back and are great contributors to TLCA membership.

Regardless, the Board of Directors doesn't review articles that will be printed and we don't really want to get to that point.

Thanks

Ross Woody

Hey, I don't know any better so can you give me the 411 on Mushro and his hacks and what company he owns...just for my own education.

Thanks!

If you search "Mushro" on 'mud, you will get all the info you could ever want.... I am especially fond of the one where a guy who did a deal with Mushro gets indignant and even defends him against all of us who are trying to help and telling him to run away from any deal with him.
Well, he then comes back and tells us he should have listened and he too got screwed.
But the quick and dirty is that he is a fraud and a theif, plain and simple. He sells the s*** out of something and promises the world, then slow rolls the process, rhen, in some cases, gives you a totally different truck than the one you bought. Then doesn't answer the phone and blames you. PM @Tikicruiser for a 1st hand account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom