Wanted WTB LX450 Front Bumper & Factory Alloys (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I'm looking for a factory front bumper assembly with all hardware for my friends 96 LX450.. The one we have is the black with Silver/Gray trim. I prefer the silver/gray but willing to paint if necessary.
This is a build I'm buttoning up for a dear friends son. Hes a bright and kind kid and thought it would be a nice gesture to do this for him on my dime & time.

I would also be interested in some factory alloys as well if anyone has any laying around.

Any help from anyone would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Rob

Hi all,

I'm looking for a factory front bumper assembly with all hardware for my friends 96 LX450.. The one we have is the black with Silver/Gray trim. I prefer the silver/gray but willing to paint if necessary.
This is a build I'm buttoning up for a dear friends son. Hes a bright and kind kid and thought it would be a nice gesture to do this for him on my dime & time.

I would also be interested in some factory alloys as well if anyone has any laying around.

Any help from anyone would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Rob
I got on off a 97. They're straight but need some touch up on the paint

I have an absolutely mint front bumper from a white and bronze lx450. My wife wishes I had enough done it but I took the front bumper off and install the tjm t17 modified bumper. This bumper is absolutely perfect. It is bronze. No nick no dents. Let me know if you're still looking. I bought this vehicle earlier this year with only 111 thousand miles on it so everything on the vehicles in great shape

I have an absolutely mint front bumper from a white and bronze lx450. My wife wishes I had enough done it but I took the front bumper off and install the tjm t17 modified bumper. This bumper is absolutely perfect. It is bronze. No nick no dents. Let me know if you're still looking. I bought this vehicle earlier this year with only 111 thousand miles on it so everything on the vehicles in great shape

Hi Buck,

I did find myself a replacement but sounds like i should have waited for yours. Keep the mods coming. Would love to see a pic of the new bumper, food for thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom