For Sale 4X 16" OEM 80 wheels (LX450 wheels) Durango, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

txgringo

SILVER Star
Threads
Asking $350 for the set of 4.

I know shipping is not cheap on wheels. I'll be traveling to Texas on Thursday (Durango > Albuquerque > Amarillo > DFW) and can bring them with me if someone needs a set and can meet me along my route, or near Dallas or Houston (will be in both cities during my trip).

I can take more pics if requested.

upload_2018-11-12_16-46-12.png

I'll be traveling to Texas at the end of May (Durango > Albuquerque > Amarillo > DFW) and can bring them with me if someone needs a set and can meet me along my route, or near Dallas/central Texas.

Sorry, I'm on phone when I first saw message. All the info is there in your post. Would you be willing to ship to 29540?

I calculated the shipping from Durango, CO to Darlington, SC and that came out to $248. With the shipping and cost of the wheels, I could buy refurbished like OEM versions. I think it would be better for you to find someone closer to ship or to pick up. I appreciate your reaching out to me with the offer of the wheels though.

Thanks.

Mark

Sorry, missed the link above. Got it. I was looking for more cleaner set. It is a great price though. GLWS.

I am interested. In Phoenix. Let me know if you still have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom