Wanted WTB in the mid Atlantic: Black, Rust-free 98-99 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
I'm looking to purchase a Black 98 or 99 LC with the center and rear locking diffs. Budget is flexible depending on miles and condition. Bonus if it has the gold emblems/name, preference to 99s with rear air. LOOKING FOR ANYWHERE IN THE USA!!!

Non negotiables:
1. Black or Grey
2. No rust
3. 98-99 (for rear diff locker)
4. No water leaks
5. NO LX PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
6. Looking to spend 8-10K TOPS. Don't come at me with your 15-20K trucks. I'm glad you invested so much in it but I want a basic, clean LC.
7. NO MODIFIED LCs

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
That other guy in FB never got back to me :(

I'm in the same boat. Shopping for Land Cruisers is hard enough without ridiculous preferences 😅:bang:

And here's a gray one someone's going to pick up if it's as described. If it weren't dented, I have a friend who would be all over this. Seemingly needs timing belt service, but an option that's out there 1999 Toyota Landcruiser

And here's a gray one someone's going to pick up if it's as described. If it weren't dented, I have a friend who would be all over this. Seemingly needs timing belt service, but an option that's out there 1999 Toyota Landcruiser

167k on a timing belt. That is a braver man than I.

Absolutely will not consider anything that is not 98-99 I thought that was clear in the first post

Absolutely will not consider anything that is not 98-99 I thought that was clear in the first post
I thinks it’s sold now anyways...

I have a $10k 2x locked 98 absolutely rust free for sale right down the road from you.

but it’s white.

:(

It’s what you’re looking for though it’s in Fredericksburg so be careful as that’s shady used car dealer central. Didn’t do any research.

-black
-locker
-low miles
-gray interior

It’s what you’re looking for though it’s in Fredericksburg so be careful as that’s shady used car dealer central. Didn’t do any research.

-black
-locker
-low miles
-gray interior
Appreciate you helping me find the right LC. That one is way out of my price range plus as you mentioned, no sane person buys any car from a Fredericksburg used car lot. All kinds of shady characters and cars out there

Appreciate you helping me find the right LC. That one is way out of my price range plus as you mentioned, no sane person buys any car from a Fredericksburg used car lot. All kinds of shady characters and cars out there
Carfax says local VA truck. Prices are going up for sure. Hard to find everyone’s dream AZ truck with low miles anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom