Wanted WTB in the mid Atlantic: Black, Rust-free 98-99 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
I'm looking to purchase a Black 98 or 99 LC with the center and rear locking diffs. Budget is flexible depending on miles and condition. Bonus if it has the gold emblems/name, preference to 99s with rear air. LOOKING FOR ANYWHERE IN THE USA!!!

Non negotiables:
1. Black or Grey
2. No rust
3. 98-99 (for rear diff locker)
4. No water leaks
5. NO LX PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
6. Looking to spend 8-10K TOPS. Don't come at me with your 15-20K trucks. I'm glad you invested so much in it but I want a basic, clean LC.
7. NO MODIFIED LCs

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Appreciate you helping me find the right LC. That one is way out of my price range plus as you mentioned, no sane person buys any car from a Fredericksburg used car lot. All kinds of shady characters and cars out there
No worries. I would agree with your assessments but may be worth a call. Local car as I looked at the Carfax. Dealer is testing the waters and not all dealers there are shady. Just all the ones I’ve ever looked at a LC with over the years. Lol. Maybe not on the price BUT the car seems priced to market based on what I’ve seen sell recently. Especially on BaT.

Btw: I have exactly what you’re looking for personally. I’ll let you know if I decide to move on from it.

No worries. I would agree with your assessments but may be worth a call. Local car as I looked at the Carfax. Dealer is testing the waters and not all dealers there are shady. Just all the ones I’ve ever looked at a LC with over the years. Lol. Maybe not on the price BUT the car seems priced to market based on what I’ve seen sell recently. Especially on BaT.

Btw: I have exactly what you’re looking for personally. I’ll let you know if I decide to move on from it.
Thanks, keep me posted if you want to move on from the LC!

I don't remember if I reached out to you or not... but I'm motivated to sell my 98 (rear locked) 220k miles with TB/WB done at 216k. It's not perfect but no major rust and the price reflects it at $7500. I just drove it back n forth to OBX a few times and it's been great. I'm just looking to upgrade to a 200 series.

123327867_10220952632580341_7633173483832960436_o.jpg

I don't remember if I reached out to you or not... but I'm motivated to sell my 98 (rear locked) 220k miles with TB/WB done at 216k. It's not perfect but no major rust and the price reflects it at $7500. I just drove it back n forth to OBX a few times and it's been great. I'm just looking to upgrade to a 200 series.

View attachment 2677571
I think I remember seeing this with rust at the rear wheel arches/lower door, correct me if I’m wrong

I'm looking to purchase a Black 98 or 99 LC with the center and rear locking diffs. Budget is flexible depending on miles and condition. Bonus if it has the gold emblems/name, preference to 99s with rear air. LOOKING FOR ANYWHERE IN THE USA!!!

Non negotiables:
1. Black or Grey
2. No rust
3. 98-99 (for rear diff locker)
4. No water leaks
5. NO LX PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
6. Looking to spend 8-10K TOPS. Don't come at me with your 15-20K trucks. I'm glad you invested so much in it but I want a basic, clean LC.
7. NO MODIFIED LCs

Thanks for looking
I have a black LC from MO with very minimal rust. Nothing on body. It has 285,000 miles and I am looking to sell her now.
1624499437643.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom