wtb----15x8's or stock 60 rims. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Which style are they?

I think some of those reeeaaally old ones were even narrower than the stock 60 or white ones from the 80's.

I just measured and it is 6 on the inside of rim where tire mounts or a total of 7 in wide to outside and has 6 D shaped holes.

Ok cool, that makes them the same as a 60 rim...minus the chrome gayness...

maybe I'll have to come to the meeting now...

How about future considerations like anything Toshi has stored there, he will never know.
Sounds good. First round draft pick... ( Ballard, Raymond and a 2nd? :lol:)

And here I thought we had him coming to his first meeting in years this side of the Malahat...:lol:

Yeah, looks like I might dodge a bullet there eh?

Last edited:
How about future considerations like anything Toshi has stored there, he will never know.

whoa whoa whoa... easy now... I invented future considerations in dealing with Sir potato over there... but it wasn't to sell off my stuff! I even left an almost whole 12 pack there last time to ensure future safekeeping :)

whoa whoa whoa... easy now... I invented future considerations in dealing with Sir potato over there... but it wasn't to sell off my stuff! I even left an almost whole 12 pack there last time to ensure future safekeeping :)

Is that what that beer was for? I figgered you'd just forgotten it. :flipoff2:

If the rims are junk just put it into the pile of Toshi's stuff that's going to the recycle bin.

After I sold his doors, there's hardly any of his stuff left....:grinpimp:

Rims look ok, can't imagine they'd be worse than what I have. Brush paint job is a nice touch. :lol:

The brush paint job was my red neck anti rust process years ago to tide me over til i sand blasted them and did it right.

Sorry its late Ryan I do have these.

Wheel Set.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

Thanks man, found a nice powdercoated set so now between them and the ones from Vern I have a stack of 8 in the shop....:lol: :bang:

I'll cherry pick the best one from the vern rims for the spare, so I'll have 3 extras on the off chance anyone needs one.

Figured I would re open this thread instead of making a new one. Currently looking for the same thing, 4 or 5 decent rims. Ugly doesn't matter.

I've got three of the ones from Vern, which are a bit s***ty, and 4x Chevy rims. Also s***ty.

I'm sure I've remarked on their s***tiness at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom