Wrapped the LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wanted to shake things up a bit... really like how it turned out! I’m now envisioning a different set of wheels to tie in the brightwork which I deliberately did not want black!

Stand by...

9C712702-BB51-4F10-9FDB-ED4713AC24A4.jpeg

FA5CF17B-C6ED-422C-8217-149B52C1158C.jpeg

15C97E3B-629A-485F-AFA0-74082540C493.jpeg

Looks great!

impressive

That looks really cool. I wish I had the courage to do that.

Looks amazing. I have been etching to get my polar bear wrapped in military green with my RW that are collecting dust in the garage. Is that liquid wrap?

Nice. I don't know if Id change a thing.

Looks good. Just need to do something about the chrome now.

Actually the chrome was left such deliberately to keep it from looking too militant. Also when folks black out the brightwork along with a matte wrap it looks too tunerish-plastidip to me.

Thanks for all the props peeps.

That looks awesome...I am planning to have my new 2018 LC (Magnetic Gray Metallic) wrapped in Xpel Stealth PPF. I'm not 100% sure what to do with the chrome...I am leaning toward having that done in gloss black because I want to avoid the militant look as you mentioned, but not sure how the gloss black trim will look when I eventually have front/rear bumpers on that will likely be flat black.

Wanted to shake things up a bit... really like how it turned out! I’m now envisioning a different set of wheels to tie in the brightwork which I deliberately did not want black!

Stand by...

View attachment 1709068

View attachment 1709069

View attachment 1709070

What’s the durability of the wrap you picked? Now many years did they think it would last in the environment you discussed using it in? Standard wrap removal is about $1000 is the LC about the same or less because of its large flat areas? In Florida they quote between $3000-6000 depends on material and complexity, I can see your LC using more material but not being a complex job. I like the military green with your current wheels. Enjoy and keep us posted on you impressions

Lools great but $3k to $6k pays for a lot of other useful upgrades- would be hard to justify all that on vinyl wrap.

Looks great. I have been wanting to see this done for a while now!

Selling the 18x9 12 offset Black Rhino Madness you see in the pics along with 285/65/18 BFG K02’s. They have about 500 miles so like new. $2100 new. First $1300. Will put in classifieds too.

I loved them. Just trying a new look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom