Wrapped the LC (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Starwood in Dallas, TX does a kevlar coating I really like. They can do it in any color you want. I had my H1 done and it's holding up really well. It's cheaper than a wrap. I think I paid $5.5k for my H1. I wouldn't do it on a new LC200, but if you have an older dedicated off-road rig it's awesome. Really tough and doesn't fade in the sun.

H1 Kevlar4.jpeg

IMG_6916.JPG

IMG_8780.JPG

Not sure if it compatible or recommended for all wrap types but I had a flat back section of 3M vinyl on my FJ's hood and it started staining and fading after a year. 303 Aerospace Protectant took the stains right out and made the color nice and deep again, several years later it still looked great applying the 303 protectant with each car wash.

Starwood in Dallas, TX does a kevlar coating I really like. They can do it in any color you want. I had my H1 done and it's holding up really well. It's cheaper than a wrap. I think I paid $5.5k for my H1. I wouldn't do it on a new LC200, but if you have an older dedicated off-road rig it's awesome. Really tough and doesn't fade in the sun.

View attachment 1923312

View attachment 1923313

View attachment 1923314
H1 looks great, love that finish on it. Definitely a good look for a military truck.

Wanted to revive this thread to see if any others on this forum have wrapped their 200's and would be willing to share some pictures!

Thinking of potentially wrapping my White 2016 but not a lot of examples that I could find on Mud or Google Images. Thanks all!

Wanted to revive this thread to see if any others on this forum have wrapped their 200's and would be willing to share some pictures!

Thinking of potentially wrapping my White 2016 but not a lot of examples that I could find on Mud or Google Images. Thanks all!
I’ve never posted a photo directly to the thread, but I’m almost 5 years in Albuquerque in the same vinyl.

IMG_0431.jpeg
IMG_0432.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom