Wanted [worldwide] 60 series A440F Planetary flange gears (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm rebuilding my A440F on HJ61 and struggle to find a couple replacement gears. Searched everywhere, been waiting for months now, only to get my orders cancelled again and again in different online shops. Getting desperate here, you know, when your workspace is piled with car parts which you can't put together because one small thing is missing...

1) Flange, rear planetary ring gear (35762-60010) - this one is needed badly. The inner splines are worn out, became sharp
2) Hub, front clutch (35631-36010) - once again the splines are worn, not that bad as the one above though, but still i'd like to replace it

Going to need international shipping via USPS.

1.jpg

2.jpg

IMG_2538.JPG

photo_2021-03-31_20-00-18.jpg

Wholesale has sold me parts (used) in the past.
Please call them.

Eric

Wholesale has sold me parts (used) in the past.
Please call them.

Eric
Yeah, they've found the flange gear, negotiating shipping now... And I've ordered the hub gear at another local online store from Japan warehouse, again... Airmail with Japan is closed due to covid at the moment, so it would take another 4-5 weeks by the land and sea. :\ I think this topic is closed, for now.
Some times I wish I would have bought a 80-series instead... Some spare parts are such a pain to find, and it's getting worse by the year...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom