Wood Truck -looking to acquire (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been dragging a trailer through the woods long enough.
So I'm putting the word out for a 3/4 ton 4x4 standard cab long bed manual transmission highway-drivable beater.
Preferance for gasoline and Chevy. But I'll consider anything given how hard it seems to be to find a suitable rig.
Thanks!

I’m amazed you lasted this long
@Mauser anything up your way?

I’m amazed you lasted this long
@Mauser anything up your way?
Not that I know of. Up here the firewood cutters grab trucks like that up. Then they just kill them.

Not that I know of. Up here the firewood cutters grab trucks like that up. Then they just kill them.
Indeed, kill them dead. Every yard around here has at least one solid-front-axle-vintage truck carcass, if not ten.

Those woodyards are so picky :meh:

They aren't even looking at the IFS rigs and look how well they're used in other parts of the worlds.

1614717757678.png

Those woodyards are so picky :meh:

They aren't even looking at the IFS rigs and look how well they're used in other parts of the worlds.
Ya, but, the first 5 are not Hilux. The first five are also solid axle.

I've been dragging a trailer through the woods long enough.
So I'm putting the word out for a 3/4 ton 4x4 standard cab long bed manual transmission highway-drivable beater.
Preferance for gasoline and Chevy. But I'll consider anything given how hard it seems to be to find a suitable rig.
Thanks!
Funny you mention it because I'm actually looking to buy a Goldilocks utility trailer that I can drag through the woods and carry a cord of wood in. I'm thinking a 5' X10' with 3' high side panels to haul wood, gravel, mulch in it with a 5K single axle and a little extra ground clearance.

don't forget to add a hydro tilt feature on your trailer.

don't forget to add a hydro tilt feature on your trailer.
That would be nice but a whole lot more expensive. That only seems to be typically installed on those really heavy, tandem axle and pricey trailers landscapers use.

dang here ya go!!

ok I gotta get off Craigslist before I buy something I have no practical use for 😬😬😬😬😬

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom