I had a helluva a time finding a block heater for my 94 FZJ80 and figuring out where it should be installed. With help from CDan (of course) I found out that a Previa had the block heater as the LC. I called a Canadian Toyota dealer and ordered part number C0140-00144-S2 for $38 US IIRC. The heater has LR20976 400W 115V MADE IN CANADA stamped on it. Thanks to IdahoDoug, I found out which frost plug was the preferred location in the installation instructions on the US part that is no longer available. A picture is attached with the exhaust manifold heat shields removed. A search on ih8mud did find some instructions that helped me a bunch. I drilled a hole in the plug because I was going to use a puller on it. It never did work. I did not realize that the space was so shallow behind the plug and the screw kept hitting the engine block behind the plug and stripping out. A picture is attached that shows just how little room there is. I finally punched in the plug with a ¾ “ brass drift and then was able to move it to the side with some needle nose pliers – the holes I drilled actually came in handy for that. I was able to grab the edge with vise grips and pull the plug out of the hole. I used some wet/dry sandpaper to make sure the hole was smooth and clean. I did not drain the block before doing this since it had only distilled water in it since I am in the middle of a belt and hose replacement with a radiator flush. I was hoping that any “stuff” I loosened up or shavings from drilling the holes would wash out the hole with the block full of water. IdahoDoug told me the instructions called for the heater to point straight up, but he found the 10:30 position seemed to fit better. Mine seemed to seat quite nicely with the heater pointing straight up. The heater came with some grease for the O-ring and the engine block. The wire has some heat insulation on it, but since I had some Thermo-Tec Thermo-Shield Hose & Wire Protectant Tape (from buggering up the insulation on the wiring harness while trying to replace the firewall heater hoses on the driver’s side – but that’s another story) I put some extra insulation on it. All in all, a pretty easy job as it turned out. The hardest part was trying to source the heater.