Wanted Window glass for rear barn doors? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all!

I am on the hunt for a RH side rear window for my barn door equipped FJ61. The part # is 68131-90A07.

I've seen them come up on Australia Ebay, but nobody wants to ship to US. Toyota doesn't have any in the US either. Anybody have an idea where I might be able to source one?

Thanks!

Sadly it is not flat glass. By putting a yardstick up against it you can see a slight curve both vertical and horizontal.

Someone who reads the forums just bought a dented hatch and tailgate from a 60 I am parting out to convert a barn door 6x over. No idea what they’re doing with their doors. I can ask.

Someone who reads the forums just bought a dented hatch and tailgate from a 60 I am parting out to convert a barn door 6x over. No idea what they’re doing with their doors. I can ask.
That would be fantastic. I would potentially be interested in both windows just to have a spare.

@arcteryx Jason had a pair of doors years ago, not sure if they sold, he may still have them.

I had two sets, guy bought both of them with the NOS rear doors. He probably has the other set but unsure if he'd sell them

Bump. Please let me know if you have any leads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom