Wanted Latch handle for FJ40 barn door (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Steve Abbott

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I'm looking for the latch handle for FJ40 barn style doors. I just need one. Thanks!

Screenshot_20231222_160719_Gallery.jpg

I have the pins but no handle. Dont know of anyone re-popping them. A quick fix... find a socket head bolt with a long shank, similar to your picture. Modify to fit. You could also tig weld in the socket and then insert it into a drill and shape it.

I have the pins but no handle. Dont know of anyone re-popping them. A quick fix... find a socket head bolt with a long shank, similar to your picture. Modify to fit. You could also tig weld in the socket and then insert it into a drill and shape it.
Thanks for the reply. I have thought about making one that way but was hoping someone had one laying around.

Are the handles available separately or just as a complete set? Either way, how much? Thanks!
When I machined the sets, I upsized the handle portion thread to 6mm to reduce the possibility of bending Like I’ve seen so many times. The sets will not work with OEM handle portion. However, I did machine separate pins only that are OEM 5mm threaded. OEM matched pins only $45, complete set (pin, spring, handle) $85

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom