Wilwood Disc Brakes - 15" Wheels (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

USOffRoad

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.usoffroad.us
Ok...so my googlefu is strong and I've looked on JTO and Manafre et al who have sold the 4 wheel Wilwood disc brakes. Just bought a 70 model that already has these on there front and rear. They are NOT the big brake version. It has some basic 17" wheels on it for now. The only thing I see is that they won't work with the riveted wheels....but nowhere can I find, not even on MUD, that they will or won't work with 15" factory style steelies...that aren't riveted. I'm wanting to go back to 15" steel wheels.

I have to think from the lack of a notice or any posts (that I can find), that these will work accordingly. I sent a few emails as well.

43512-ft40kit-n.png

Are you set on wilwood for a specific reason? I went with OEM 60 series disc brakes on my 40 series with stock 15" wheels and its great. It's a super easy conversion.

As I said above, they are already on the 40...and work fine, so I don't care to trash them for no reason. Had I done this myself I'd have gone a different route.
Ooooh, oh my gosh I totally read that wrong. Apologies. :slap:
How much clearance do you have to your 17" wheels right now?

Not sure if you are referring to the plum color 40 you just got but from the pics the rears look nothing like these wilwoods ? look more like JT outfitter with Monte Carlo calipers . But to answer your question you will need to get a wheel and test fit it . Some 15s may fit and From the pic it looks like there is a good amount of room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom