Will a Rear adjustable Panhard rod Fix Thrust Angle? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey k2mantra, I've got a 92 FJ80 with a stage 1 Slinky 75mm intermediate lift, Black Hawk HD extended rear LCA, Black Hawk rear adjustable UCA, Black Hawk from adjustable panhard bar, Slee castor correction plates, Delta rear 3" panhard bracket, and 35x17 tires. The Slee caster correction plates gave me 2.0 degrees which puts me at the minimum end of caster per FSM and zero toe. My truck tracks and steers great but I've also replaced a lot of stuff. The rear alignment numbers are Left Rear 0.11 degrees toe and Right Rear 0.01 degrees toe with Thrust Angle at 0.05 degrees. I'm not sure how the rear toe on my truck is off like so. Despite the Delta 3" bracket the rear end still pokes a little more on the rear passenger side and I'm thinking about adding a Slee adjustable link into the equation. Also, I found an interesting link on rear alignment on a 100 series so I don't know how much different both platforms are.
Thanks for the 411!

If you want the right caster, pinion angle, and AWD, you can always do a C&T on the front axle. for some reason I've hardly seen guys here do it but it's pretty popular among the 60 series guys, but it would give you the best of all worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom