SOLD WI - 60's F-Engine Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
Planning to break this 60's F-Engine down to parts. Was a running engine according to P.O. Let me know if you are interested in anything and I will get you a price. Oil filler tube & cap are not for sale.

Thanks,
Drake2

1608577218859.JPEG

1608577219131.JPEG

1608577517706.JPEG

Last edited:
prime time bump

siamese port head makes it early to mid 60's vintage

siamese port head makes it early to mid 60's vintage
Hi Paul, thanks for the info and I updated the title. Learning something new everyday!

not saying someone didn't put that head on a later block.

I was not able to locate a head serial number, if there was one on the early heads.

There is an anchor pin pushed into the driver’s side of the block for the rod linkage pivot springs. Pretty conclusive on it being an F135 block.

A resto guy like @crustycruise would be interested in all the early hardware. ;)

There is an anchor pin pushed into the driver’s side of the block for the rod linkage pivot springs. Pretty conclusive on it being an F135 block.
It did have an F135 cover

Thanks for the mention 65swb45! DEFINITELY interested in hardware. As much as I can get. I will have it plated and will pass along any I don't use as I am well aware of how rare and difficult it is to find these days.

Well, empty block is gone to the scrapper, I still have the push rods, lifters, piston and rods available. Will post in their own classifieds ad soon.

Manufacture date stamped on the side on block, below the "TEQ" places it on '66, maybe October?, can't make out the day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom