Who's rig is this? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey All!

Anyone know who's rig this is? Any more info and/or pics? Front bumper looks like an interestingly modified Safarigard piece. But could be completely custom... Also looks to be SOA with 16" wheels... These pics are from the Pismo "Surf n Turf" don't know exactly what year...Rig looks nice!
who.jpg

That truck belongs to John Alvarian. I think he is a trail crew member. if I recall, the front bumper is made from a Safarigard blade with tube work added.

Don

Cool! Is he on the forums? Any more pics of it?

dallen341 said:
That truck belongs to John Alvarian. I think he is a trail crew member. if I recall, the front bumper is made from a Safarigard blade with tube work added.

Don

mdiez1 said:
Hey All!

Anyone know who's rig this is? Any more info and/or pics? Front bumper looks like an interestingly modified Safarigard piece. But could be completely custom... Also looks to be SOA with 16" wheels... These pics are from the Pismo "Surf n Turf" don't know exactly what year...Rig looks nice!

It seems to have an 80series complete axle with coil springs so I don't think it's SOA.
but really nice cruiser though. lets wait to see some responses about the suspension setup.

Last edited:
FJ60_cruiser said:
It seems to have an 80series complete axle with coil springs so I don't think it's SOA.
but really nice cruiser though. lets wait to see some responses about the suspension setup.

I built that truck up for John a year or so ago.It is SOA.The rear axle is from an FZJ80 but I narrowed to fit under the 62.The rims are 17x9 with 37 inch MTR's.The front bumper started as Safarigard blade and we added the tube work and side protection.The fog light cut outs were added after it left my shop.:cheers:

Nice Job!! Looks very interesting! You got any more pics and details from when it was at your shop?

95eighty said:
I built that truck up for John a year or so ago.It is SOA.The rear axle is from an FZJ80 but I narrowed to fit under the 62.The rims are 17x9 with 37 inch MTR's.The front bumper started as Safarigard blade and we added the tube work and side protection.The fog light cut outs were added after it left my shop.:cheers:

mdiez1 said:
Nice Job!! Looks very interesting! You got any more pics and details from when it was at your shop?

Thanks!I'll see what i can dig up and post them on here.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom