1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's rig is this?

Discussion in '60-Series Wagons' started by mdiez1, Aug 18, 2006.

1. mdiez1

mdiez1

Hey All!

Anyone know who's rig this is? Any more info and/or pics? Front bumper looks like an interestingly modified Safarigard piece. But could be completely custom... Also looks to be SOA with 16" wheels... These pics are from the Pismo "Surf n Turf" don't know exactly what year...Rig looks nice!
    [​IMG]

2. CaliCruiser

CaliCruiser

looks similar to "erfworm" very similar, not sure if it is the same person or not.

3. dallen341

dallen341

That truck belongs to John Alvarian. I think he is a trail crew member. if I recall, the front bumper is made from a Safarigard blade with tube work added.

Don

4. mdiez1

mdiez1

Cool! Is he on the forums? Any more pics of it?

5. FJ60_cruiser

FJ60_cruiser

It seems to have an 80series complete axle with coil springs so I don't think it's SOA.
    but really nice cruiser though. lets wait to see some responses about the suspension setup.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2006
  6. 95eighty

95eighty

I built that truck up for John a year or so ago.It is SOA.The rear axle is from an FZJ80 but I narrowed to fit under the 62.The rims are 17x9 with 37 inch MTR's.The front bumper started as Safarigard blade and we added the tube work and side protection.The fog light cut outs were added after it left my shop.:cheers:

7. mdiez1

mdiez1

Nice Job!! Looks very interesting! You got any more pics and details from when it was at your shop?

8. 95eighty

95eighty

Thanks!I'll see what i can dig up and post them on here.:)

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">