Who Wants to Try a Different ORV Park? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thurs 11/15.....late in the day

<phone ringing>

<in a sick sounding voice> Hello <cough> <cough>, this is Matt. I don't think <sneeze>, excuse me, <sniffle> I don't think I'll be able to make it in tomorrow. I'm not feeling well. Ok? See you guys <cough> on Monday.

<phone hanging up>

<Getting ass into truck> <Wooo hooo'ing as you drive to Mount Chocula>

:D

Bang Bang said:
Thurs 11/15.....late in the day

<phone ringing>

<in a sick sounding voice> Hello <cough> <cough>, this is Matt. I don't think <sneeze>, excuse me, <sniffle> I don't think I'll be able to make it in tomorrow. I'm not feeling well. Ok? See you guys <cough> on Monday.

<phone hanging up>

<Getting ass into truck> <Wooo hooo'ing as you drive to Mount Chocula>

:D

Lol. Only problem would be I'm supposed to work Saturday and Sunday to. Shift work sucks

I'm still in. Should be fun. Just wish Daniel could go. But hey, i'll take the vacation. I'm doing some more work on the trailer this week and weekend to get her ready for the trip. Was thinking of pulling the loaded up trailer to the meeting this weekend. Just for fun.

Bang Bang said:
Looks like there will be a couple more Toyotas coming from the Atlanta area. No one that I know or anything but I just saw one of them responded over on Pirate.

If a grey 62 that's been decrommed and blacked out shows up. Expect me to be jelous. It's a woodie. Or at least on the side. :).

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

.....It's a woodie. Or at least on the side. :).

:meh: I have no idea what that means but I'll look out for it. The guy on Pirate only chimed in to say that he would be there in a SAS Taco and he would have a few other Toyota's with him.

I can't wait to go. Just a few more things to tidy up here and I'll have my rig and trailer ready to go. :) Jonas, hope you can make it!

Same here. I hope we get a few more last minute travelers. :D

For Lee and anyone else who wants to make this trip, I would like to meet at the Mc Donald's on Exit #4 off I-59 in Ms. I would like to leave there for 6am so get there a few minutes early if you want to fuel up. There is a Race Trac across the street for fuel and obviously breakfast at Mc'y D's if you want it. :clap:

So the goal is to get to the park around 1 or 2? I'm going to travel up to Bham on Thursday and spend the day with friends then head out Friday morning to the park. Mike, do you have anything worked out with the people there about any particular spots to camp? If not, I can scope out spots for us when I get there.

Bart

Nothing particular is worked out. The owner said we can take any spot(s) we want and if guys who were tenting wanted to tent in the rv area that was fine. It will be $30 for the weekend for riding and $30 for the rv area if you want to use elec / water hook ups. I will grab a RV spot where ever there is room. It sounded like not many people would be there on Fri.

And yes, I would like to get there early enough to set up camp and hit some trails Fri afternoon.

Just an FYI, the salsa is made and I'm loading up the FJ. Will be heading out around 9 or 10. :)

See ya'll on the trail!

Sounds good Bart. We'll give you a call tomorrow as we are getting close. Be safe and we'll see you there.

Anyone other than Lee and his gang gonna make the trip?

Too much to do this weekend, but I'm looking forward to the report. Would be nice to have a quality park in the 6 hour drive range.

Please make some notes/pictures on camping/bath house areas too.

y'all have fun and try not to break anything!!

That's the point Matt, to see what this place has to offer. Got the cameras ready to go. The only thing that does concern me is there are only 8 RV spots if I remember correctly. Late Feb / early March it should still be cold and there may be plenty of folks who would like to have power for a heater. We'll see how it goes and should have plenty to report back. :cheers:

Yeah I know, I just ment don't forget about those things.
Honestly unless the trails are only 3 feet wide and have boobie traps on them your report concerning them probably wouldn't stop me from still trying the park on a trip just to go somewhere else.

image-4215837934.jpg

Hitting the Alabama state line.

image-4004435301.jpg

image-4215837934.jpg

image-4004435301.jpg

All packed, fixed the water heater, got the speakers set up for outside, Hachi is loaded on Clifford.......all I need to do is throw a few things in the truck in the morning and I'm ready to go. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom