Who Wants to Try a Different ORV Park? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow! We have had a fun 2 days of wheeling here. Lots of fun trails, some very challenging trails too. Lee even tried a trail called boat ramp that was pretty gnarly. The only 3 issues that I see with this place are lack of RV hook ups (they have 8), lack of marked trails / trails that don't exist on the map and there are limited facilities (4 toilets and 2 showers). I plan to talk to Trey, the owner, tomorrow to see what his plans are for the park. I could see us doing some sort of event here but not a major event right now. I will post pictures and video when we get back. I am also looking forwartd to the reports from Hawk Pride and any other parks that we can visit.

Wow! We have had a fun 2 days of wheeling here. Lots of fun trails, some very challenging trails too. Lee even tried a trail called boat ramp that was pretty gnarly. The only 3 issues that I see with this place are lack of RV hook ups (they have 8), lack of marked trails / trails that don't exist on the map and there are limited facilities (4 toilets and 2 showers). I plan to talk to Trey, the owner, tomorrow to see what his plans are for the park. I could see us doing some sort of event here but not a major event right now. I will post pictures and video when we get back. I am also looking forwartd to the reports from Hawk Pride and any other parks that we can visit.

It looked awesome. Jealous!

Yeah, Boat Ramp is all we have heard about since being here. People breaking s***, yada ya. So of course our beloved president talked me into trying it. Was quite fun. In revenge here is the president before he hit the tree.

20121117_093901.jpg

20121117_093901.jpg

No Jonas. That is a bumper that I had originally. But Tim talked me into selling him the OEM bumper that I also had. I had the tube bumper on at SCC.

And in Lee's defense, he did give boat ramp hell. It is a wet slab that the buggies that were here had a hard time making it up. It would have been sweet to see him make it because I was going to give it a try if he had made it. I did coax him into giving it a shot. But we had both walked it and it didn't look all that tough. It's a lot harder than it looks. :D

And, yes, I did slide into the tree to the left of me in that picture. Ask Lee why he wasn't trying to follow me through that trail. :doh:

Trailer looks great Bart!

Thanks! it towed extremely well though I almost lost it on the way home. I hit a huge tire tread with it and it went up on one wheel for a few moments. Luckily I was able to whip it back onto the other wheel. Scared the s*** out of me for a moment.

As for the trip, the trailer worked really well I think. It was nice having it right there with all the stuff I needed in it.

It was awesome hearing Lee crunch his trailer hitch repeatedly on the rocks of Boat Ramp. ;)

so you stuck with BFGs Bart, didn't swap to the swampers?

I was going to switch but decided to see what it would be like to do it on the BFG's. They did well but I would have been more capable with the swampers on a few things. I'll swap them out next time. :)

12 min of "Oops, I forgot to turn off the camera??" :doh:

I put on the post that I still have to edit it. It's raw footage.

and you know, you catch interesting things when you leave the camera on all the time, like Lee pissing on the bulldozer when he thinks no one is looking. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom