Who Wants to Try a Different ORV Park? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, it's shorter for you to go through Slidell. However, I would have to go south on 10 to get to a Slidell exit. So, let's meet in Picayune at exit #4 on I-59 for 6am. Let's meet at the gas station (Racetrack I think) on the right when you exit. It is just past the entrance to the Walmart. There is also a McDonald's across the street if you want breakfast.

Please call me when ya'll are nearing Birmingham and I'll meet up with ya'll.

I am still working on these dates.

Looks like Jess will be able to visit us on Friday but has to be back in NO for work on Sunday morning so she'll be heading out sometime Saturday. Daniel has school so he won't be making this one.

I took off Friday as well. Going to get all loaded up Wednesday night and bring my rig and trailer to work on thursday and head out to Bham right after work. From what I remember, I will be about 10 miles south off I-459. If you can call me about 30 minutes out of Bham, I can come find a place to meet you.

Are you thinking of going up to Gadsden then coming down or going over to Annisten and going up?

works for me. I know you have my number eh?

When I was in Galveston on Monday, I saw a Jeep at a red light with a Chocoloco (or however the hell you spell that) Offroad Park sticker. I wanted to stop him to ask, but he turned off and I had to go straight (sounds like a prison story).

Happy Halloween beetches. :cheers: I haven't been home yet. My FJ is in my front yard. Probably full of eggs and toilet paper.

That's fine Jonas. I am hopeful that maybe we have 2 or 3 more guys who say they are in at the last minute. Since we don't need reservations or anything all is good. I am looking forward to this scouting trip. I have heard some good things about this place.

Bang Bang said:
That's fine Jonas. I am hopeful that maybe we have 2 or 3 more guys who say they are in at the last minute. Since we don't need reservations or anything all is good. I am looking forward to this scouting trip. I have heard some good things about this place.

Already burned my vacation for this year or else is go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom