Who is in Richmond? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Chesterfield. Lx450 locked, lifted and armoured :) getting ready to paint the whole thing in custom tinted Raptor liner. Are you a member of RVA Toyota group?

Chesterfield. Lx450 locked, lifted and armoured :) getting ready to paint the whole thing in custom tinted Raptor liner. Are you a member of RVA Toyota group?
Sorry to take so long to respond, I am a member of RVA Toyota yet. My truck has been spotted a couple times on RVA Toyota groups page.

Not sure how I have not responded yet, but anyways. I am in Richmond as well.

Hey Folks! I am new and would appreciate your support, guidance, and experience. My vision for my 2020 LX570 is: Towing the Airstream Basecamp 20x from Virginia through Colorado, Utah, then up to Washington State, then cruise back down slowly along the Pacific Coast Hwy in 2021, then to Alaska in 2022. As my Wife and I will be in locations with the Bureau of Land Management, we definitely want to take the LX off road to discover some remote locations. My goals for the LX570 is Towing capability and stability 1st, then off-road capability and stability. I am open to feedback, technical guidance and recommendations for modifications, gear, and other required stuff to be on the road for 30+ days at a time; as well as meet-ups and of course your actual experiences.

Find a bigger gas tank!! lol. I do not have any experience with one of those, but would imagine you will have to stop quite a bit for fuel.

Welcome.

You'll have no problem pulling that trailer. She'll definitely be thirsty! Sensor lift is real easy to do on there if you want it to sit higher. If you want bigger tires you can easily fit 33s.

What stability are you worried about? I see the trailer weight is around 3500 so your not even half your max rating. Enjoy your trip

You'll have no problem pulling that trailer. She'll definitely be thirsty! Sensor lift is real easy to do on there if you want it to sit higher. If you want bigger tires you can easily fit 33s.

What stability are you worried about? I see the trailer weight is around 3500 so your not even half your max rating. Enjoy your trip
Thanks so much for this feedback. The trailer loaded will be 4300lb. New to towing so I am probably worrying too much about trailer sway, stopping, etc.

Just joined the tlca. In chesterfield
Welcome aboard. The Bay to Blue Ridge Chapter is pretty quiet but there are some super knowledgeable LC owners with great rigs in the area.

I’ve got a 1990 FJ62 but she’s more of a pavement queen than a rock crawler. And by that I mean I’m afraid to run her rough. Haha!
7DA1D31E-A4EB-409D-856B-07CF357A48F8.jpeg
442FD8D6-DBDC-4850-8407-69886AA96BFE.jpeg

Hope to meet up sometime

Welcome aboard. The Bay to Blue Ridge Chapter is pretty quiet but there are some super knowledgeable LC owners with great rigs in the area.

I’ve got a 1990 FJ62 but she’s more of a pavement queen than a rock crawler. And by that I mean I’m afraid to run her rough. Haha!
View attachment 3095348View attachment 3095349
Beautiful rig….hope to get mine up and running soon.

Hey guys!

Lets figure out a date and time and try to meet up. I would love to get together and talk cruisers! I see some of you at my shop but we should meet up outside of that too.

Let me know your thoughts

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom