White Trash in the TLCA??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congratulations White Trash of Elwood!!!

Congratulations on becoming the newest Chapter of TLCA.

BTW, I brought up Nolen and Butch (the humans) as general members 'cause you gotta have 6 TLCA members to start with. Dam picky rules.

I gotta go get another beer.

Happy Trails! N

too bad Nolen ain't even a general member.... :flipoff2:

Texican and I hold that elitist title, for now!

WHoo Hoo,

As the Foreign Minister my counsel to the other officers is that we must begin our master plan of domination and control of other geographical areas. The first invasion will be Arkansas. Canada better watch out! Well, what we will do with Canada if we get it?

Do we have a mechanism in place to determine just who will be allowed in as a gereral member?

Warm welcome to Nick as a new general member. He will be sure to uphold the high standard of white trash we all strive to maintain.

I am not as sure about Nolen. The one good thing as Nolen being a new general member is that no once can accuse of us discriminating against little people!

dd113 said:
WHoo Hoo,

As the Foreign Minister my counsel to the other officers is that we must begin our master plan of domination and control of other geographical areas. The first invasion will be Arkansas. Canada better watch out! Well, what we will do with Canada if we get it?

Do we have a mechanism in place to determine just who will be allowed in as a gereral member?

Warm welcome to Nick as a new general member. He will be sure to uphold the high standard of white trash we all strive to maintain.

I am not as sure about Nolen. The one good thing as Nolen being a new general member is that no once can accuse of us discriminating against little people!

Canada? I'm thinkin' China .... they gotta whole messa folks there. :D

Sir: Page 2, Article III, Section 2 of our bylaws, which you approved, plainly states the general membership procedure. :doh:

Although Nick is certainly a shoe-in as a member, he'll have to go through the process as well. We ain't quite ready to accept the masses yet, but hopefully it won't be long. :)

As for Nolen, I doubt he wants to be associated with us. :frown:

:flamingo:

IMO, I'd vote Julie and those two cute kids in....

this would put a friendly family face on the White Trash, and allow the "true" membership to stay back and drink more beer...

dd113 said:
Who were you before?

Have you seen Steve Martin in 'The Jerk'? :confused:

"I was bawn a po black child"

As for Canada and China, admit it Kowpoke, all you're really after is their barnyard animals! :flipoff2:

KOWBOY said:
As for Nolen, I doubt he wants to be associated with us. :frown:

I enjoy reading the nonsence, glad you made it in. Don't need no more memberships, thank you kindly.

Frankly I don't think I could handle the rejection if'n you boys thought I was too high-falootin.

wngrog said:
I enjoy reading the nonsence, glad you made it in. Don't need no more memberships, thank you kindly.

Frankly I don't think I could handle the rejection if'n you boys thought I was too high-falootin.

It would seem to me that with your life experience you would be very good at dealing with rejection.

Welcome to TLCA! I felt so inspired that I made you a possible logo!

ElwoodGirl.jpg

;) :flamingo:

Hey Poke, are those fancy logos gonna be available in about a 12" die-cut vinyl for the hood of my junk? My hood still needs paint and I'm think OD green with the logo will look just fine :grinpimp: . Since I ain't gonna paint the whole rig I won't be confused for a club officer neither.

66fj40x2 said:
Hey Poke, are those fancy logos gonna be available in about a 12" die-cut vinyl for the hood of my junk? My hood still needs paint and I'm think OD green with the logo will look just fine :grinpimp: . Since I ain't gonna paint the whole rig I won't be confused for a club officer neither.

I like your thinkin' sir. :cool:

However, while your 12" one mite impress the chicks our 28" one's gonna scare 'em. :grinpimp:

Just waitin' to hear back from our sticker supplier on pricin'/availablity. :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom