White Trash in the TLCA??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KOWBOY said:
He expressed concerns that our club's name was not "politically correct", we have two dogs as officers, and our bylaws make several references to beer and one to prostitutes.

:flamingo:

'nuff said, sounds like mah kind of folk. Ya'll gonna have them there honner-airy memberships?

Also, (this may need to be in that there tech section) where, exactly, is the best place to mount a :flamingo: on a '40? :idea:

Four corner bumper mount or roof rack.

I thought we used the aluminum foil to make hats to protect us from the Men in Black reading our minds?

dd113 said:
I thought we used the aluminum foil to make hats to protect us from the Men in Black reading our minds?

Shh! Don't let 'em know that we know!

Thanks Nolen. :beer:

BTW, ya figurin' on joinin' us?

It's right in our bylaws that we don't do no discriminatin'. We got us a few little people already and welcome more. :D

Hell, Fro done brought his boss' couzin over to the "3X's" for last nites meetin' and he couldn't even reach the rollcage on my junk to try and get in it. :grinpimp:

He was a funny little bastard though ..... mite be a good'n to have 'round. :cool:

KOWBOY said:
Thanks Nolen. :beer:

BTW, ya figurin' on joinin' us?

It's right in our bylaws that we don't do no discriminatin'. We got us a few little people already and welcome more. :D

Hell, Fro done brought his boss' couzin over to the "3X's" for last nites meetin' and he couldn't even reach the rollcage on my junk to try and get in it. :grinpimp:

He was a funny little bastard though ..... mite be a good'n to have 'round. :cool:

Now I gotta say that I'm a wondering about the Nolen-short thing. Rode around in his junk at TinBenders with my head about even with the top of his rollcage. :eek: Then I got in Rascals, and it was about the same as Butch's: lookin out over the top of the cage! :eek: :eek: So that means either A: they're even shorter than Nolen, or B: they care even less about their noggins! :flipoff2:

Still I suppose Nolen is a perfect target of opportunity. As Rascal and I were standing there in basecamp, be damned if Nolen didn't strike the tigersuit pose on the back of his towjunk and make me cuss him up and down for it! Whadda they call that? Life imitates art or art imitates life? Either way, :flamingo: you Nolen!

I sorta figured the roll cage would be the least of your issues. Usually you just keep you head in Nolen's lap.

65swb45 said:
about even with the top of his rollcage. :eek: Then I got in Rascals, and it was about the same as Butch's: lookin out over the top of the cage! :eek: :eek: So that means either A: they're even shorter than Nolen, or B: they care even less about their noggins! :flipoff2:

You were sitting on my gas tank.................that seat is as low as it will go.......drivers side goes way lower............next time I'll let you drive.
bitch :D :flipoff2:

Butch

dd113 said:
I sorta figured the roll cage would be the least of your issues. Usually you just keep you head in Nolen's lap.

Nolen told me he made Kate's steering wheel removable just for you! :flipoff2:

KOWBOY said:
4 days till the vote. :grinpimp:

I wish you the best of luck on the vote. This forum is one of the funniest things I have read in a while and I think the Elwood Chapter is a great idea.

:beer: :beer: :flamingo:

IanB said:
I wish you the best of luck on the vote. This forum is one of the funniest things I have read in a while and I think the Elwood Chapter is a great idea.

:beer: :beer: :flamingo:

Thank you sir. :cool:

Even White Trash enjoy a few words of encouragement. :D

Whata we got left here ......

Wednesday ...... Thursday.

2 DAYS. :bounce: :bounce:

Oh the anticipation. Somebody get me a laxative!

65swb45 said:
Oh the anticipation. Somebody get me a laxative!

I'm all tingly with anticipation myself....

er....

wait....

dammit, my prescription expired....

guess that WASN'T anticipation after all :doh:

Ya'll ain't gonna believe this s***.

They done give me the top secret phone number and access code to call into the meetin' tonight ....... I get to be listenin'. :bounce: :bounce:

Sure hope whoever votes against us likes pit bulls.

Me, Josh , and Fro gonna hop in the Big 'Ole Dodge with our Chief of Security and hit the road to go to visitin' them folks. :grinpimp:

Meetin's in 6 hours.

I can fed ex one of my pits. Sorta like dog anthrax.

I feel a swell of anticipation,

I need some private time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom