White Trash in the TLCA??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KOWBOY

President
Threads
Website
www.elwoodwhitetrash.com
Alright ya'll ..... here's the deal. The officers done took a vote and everyone done voted "Hell Ya" on tryin' to become a gen-u-ine TLCA Chapter. That's right ... we want to be official. I done asked for a info. pack deal direct from the high-dolly-llama Mr. President Chef himself.

We got us two basic goals here:

1. Fully support the TLCA organization through our delegate and do our damndest to help the TLCA in any way possible.

2. Other than that, just continue to do what we do best ... have fawking fun. We believe our light-hearted approach to damn-near everything in life mite just bring in a little fresh air.

I'll use this here thread to provide updates on our progress as we weed through the procedure. Mite not make it ... but we gonna give 'er a run. :beer:

The Chefster answered my PM and expressed support ..... and then done one of them presidential deals and delegated the task of sendin' us the paperwork to tornadoalleycruiser. :)

Just got a return E-mail from tornadoalleycruiser sayin' he'll get the stuff to us ASAP. :D

Let the games begin! :beer: :bounce:

Suuuweet! We is goin' to be bonified!!!!

I also done got a return E-mail from a fella (to remain anonymous) that's working on the artwork for our club logo. Should have a sample back within a week. :cool:

Was I so drunk I dont remember voting or was Josh my proxy?

dd113 said:
Was I so drunk I dont remember voting or was Josh my proxy?

Since ya voted by PM, I ain't sure if ya was drunk or not. Then again, since it was after noonday ..... yes, ya was probably drunk. :flipoff2:

tornadoalleycruiser comes through! :beer:

Got an E-mail of the first steps to take, along with a form or two.

I'll draft up a set of "White Trash" style bylaws and e-mail to our officers for review before I submit.

This is some damn exciting stuff for Elwood. Shame we ain't big enough to have a newspaper .... maybe I'll start one of them next. :D

y'all took yer Shiner empties down to the recycling center and bought yerself some influence, eh?

:cheers:

KOWBOY said:
The Chefster answered my PM and expressed support ..... and then done one of them presidential deals and delegated the task of sendin' us the paperwork to tornadoalleycruiser. :)

Just got a return E-mail from tornadoalleycruiser sayin' he'll get the stuff to us ASAP. :D

Let the games begin! :beer: :bounce:

theSherpa said:
y'all took yer Shiner empties down to the recycling center and bought yerself some influence, eh?

:cheers:

Ain't sure if The White Trash can pull this off or not .... but By Gawd if we don't, it won't be due to lack of effort. :D

noice.....I need a logo on the 40....the 80 may be too clean yet....

did drive 900 miles last night tho...left home at 4p, drove to St Louis (450 miles) by 10:30p....cleaned out the Lemon, left at midnite, drove 2 hours, slept 3 (energee drank dun wore down), front seats of an 80 ain't the best, but it worked, and the blue blankie wen't bad neither... home surfin by 11am today.

I hope meetin's ain't requireed, since 2800 clear round may force me to 2 days....

I sure hope sellin the Lemon doesn't make me too classy....

woody said:
I hope meetin's ain't requireed, since 2800 clear round may force me to 2 days....
I sure hope sellin the Lemon doesn't make me too classy....

As a matter of fact, I'm workin' on the bylaws right now. You'll be O.K. :)

Havin' owned the damn thing in the first place shows a respectable lack of class. :D

Let's see that artwork!!!

DavidW said:
Let's see that artwork!!!

Something tells me there WILL be pink flamingos! :D

65swb45 said:
Something tells me there WILL be pink flamingos! :D

They do come in 2 packs at Wal Mart. There's some big ole gals in that store too!

I hope some OD green and a White star is incorporated somewhere, I heard a rumor about requirements in our by-laws. Josh

Just got done with a rough draft of the bylaws. :D

Naturally, they got references to Shiner, flamingos, and olive drab paint. :beer:

I will E-mail to all officers (actually just the human ones) when I get them typed up so ya'll can review/comment prior to submission to TLCA.

And .... there ain't no flamingos in the artwork. ;p

Fire and Rescue Chief has approved the bylaws. :)

Foreign Minister has also approved. :)

That's two down. :D

Last edited:
Got a line on OD green t-shirts. Give me a shout and we can get yall some shirts printed up. Got to look official and all!

Later,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom