Where to buy Tacoma/ Tundra/ Sequoia steel wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,
I've got an 80 series Landcruiser (HZJ80) that I've recently acquired and am keen to run the stock steelies that come on the 2000-2004 Toyota Tundra/ Tacoma/ Sequoia, as seen below. (Hollander number 69392)
Screenshot_20200831-135734_Chrome.jpg

I'm in Australia, and unfortunately don't have access to any of these vehicles over here so I was hoping some of you guys might have some suggestions for any good second hand wheel stores over in the states that might ship these rims over here?
Thanks in advance, here's a shot of my new cruiser.
IMG_0606.jpg

These wheels are heavy. Shipping would be outrageous I bet. The options to purchase up here are numerous. I got mine off eBay but Googling shows all kinds of options including wheel refurbishment companies to junkyards.

Have you checked with a dealer there? They'd be new and save on shipping if it's an option.

Capture.JPG

tmp-cam-2860181879436128758.jpg

Thanks Prairie Swamp, I've been emailing around a heap of used wheel dealers and sites and a couple of junkyards but all the replies so far have said either they don't have the rims or won't ship to Aus. The dealer I think would be an expensive option as it seems a few places will do a rim for 50-60 USD, but they also haven't replied to my emails yet. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a reputable place that might be a bit easier to deal with (or at least more willing to return an email)

Looking at eBay US there's quite a few wreckers with multiple wheels (which is how I got mine) but all say ship to US only. Maybe if you shoot one of them a message and offer to buy 4 or 5 maybe they'll consider shipping. There's a place in Spokane, Washington with a bunch so that would ease the shipping pain relative to somewhere else in the US. Worth an email. Search for 16" Tundra steel wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom