where is the high mileage thread? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just picked up a one owner 2001 Land Cruiser with a little under 235k miles in California and proceeded to drive it straight back to Colorado as an extended road test :)

@PabloCruise whereabouts are you in Northern Colorado? I just moved to Fort Collins

I just picked up a one owner 2001 Land Cruiser with a little under 235k miles in California and proceeded to drive it straight back to Colorado as an extended road test :)

@PabloCruise whereabouts are you in Northern Colorado? I just moved to Fort Collins

I am just outside of Windsor. It would be great to meet up and check out your new Cruiser!

Have you checked out Horsetooth 4Wheelers and Rising Sun?

CO/WY- Horsetooth 4 Wheelers Cruiser Club
Rising Sun Member Forums - Powered by vBulletin

I am just outside of Windsor. It would be great to meet up and check out your new Cruiser!

Have you checked out Horsetooth 4Wheelers and Rising Sun?

CO/WY- Horsetooth 4 Wheelers Cruiser Club
Rising Sun Member Forums - Powered by vBulletin

I have joined Rising Sun's forums but haven't posted just lurked. Horsetooth I hadn't even seen and I'll make sure to take a look when I get home from work... It's a bit of a hot mess right now, still haven't had a chance to do anything because I've been swamped with work, but planning on getting pictures of it this weekend and hopefully detailing the interior. Send me a message with your contact info, we'll figure out sometime because I'd like to check yours out too hah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom