Where do you buy your Tires? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking into getting tires soon. I know there are many places but was looking for recommendations

What are your go to places for your tires needs?

I purchase mine from Discount Tire just because they have locations all over the country in case something happens to a tire. I haven't had any issues with them and they also price match. They also offer free rotation and balance if you purchase the tires from them.

Les Schewab. They take care of all the work needed and offer their warranty on top (costs a little more but piece of mind to have to replace punctured tires with no questions asked) if you drive on constructions sites all the time like me :)

appreciate the feedback.

I buy tires from a friend who owns a used car dealership. The dealership is an American Tire Distributor dealer. I buy the tires at cost and throw them some cash for the labor/balance/recycling.

From a one-off family-run tire store about 6 miles from me, for everything except BFG (they don't carry them/can't get them). For BFG, Discount Tire.

Firestone is best price guarantee also a tire rack distributor.
Bought like 6 sets through them.
My 37" Cooper STT Pros were 1400otd

Discount Tire they always beat anyones price and service has been great. 12months same as cash too! I admidt it....I have a tire problem

GCR Tire offers a pretty good corporate discount if you have that at your disposal.

I've purchased my last few sets of BFGs through Tire Rack. They ship fast and have a nationwide network of installers. The locals who do it here are great. Tire Rack ships directly to them and they take care of the rest.

Local small business tire shop (Moore and Sons) or as if they can’t get what I need on base at AAFES.

Brother-in-law's family has a tire shop. Hit me up if you're around Atlanta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom