Where do I get service manual for '14 LX 570? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm curious how much it'll cost for a service/repair manual for a 2014 LX 570. I saw one site that advertised for $20 a year to access which I think is ridiculous. It seems everything is going the subscription way nowadays. If it's not too expensive, I just thought it would be nice to own one.

This is a very common question and you’ll get quicker response and more information if you do search on here first.

$20/year is pretty good, Toyota charges $20 for 2 days.

There’s an FSM thread you’ll probably want to search as well.

This is a very common question and you’ll get quicker response and more information if you do search on here first.
Tried to search this forum with "repair manual" or "service manual" and nothing really stands out from the result. From another forum, one person commented that Toyota no longer publishes service manual after 2010. I guess that's probably why searching the Internet on Google didn't really generate any useful info.

Tried to search this forum with "repair manual" or "service manual" and nothing really stands out from the result. From another forum, one person commented that Toyota no longer publishes service manual after 2010. I guess that's probably why searching the Internet on Google didn't really generate any useful info.
The original posts are very old but the thread does eventually get going with very up-to-date info on how to download and install your own copy. Note that it does involve BitTorrent (it’s a huge file) and a little bit of techy stuff.

$20/year is pretty good, Toyota charges $20 for 2 days.

There’s an FSM thread you’ll probably want to search as well.
Comparing $20 for 2 days, that is pretty cheap. However, I was hoping for a PDF file for a one time purchase since I'm not a mechanic and don't do this everyday. I only need it on the day that things break or that I accidentally broke them and need fix. :D

The original posts are very old but the thread does eventually get going with very up-to-date info on how to download and install your own copy. Note that it does involve BitTorrent (it’s a huge file) and a little bit of techy stuff.

Awesome! I'll give that thread a try, much appreciated, @bloc.

Comparing $20 for 2 days, that is pretty cheap. However, I was hoping for a PDF file for a one time purchase since I'm not a mechanic and don't do this everyday. I only need it on the day that things break or that I accidentally broke them and need fix. :D
I tried converting the FSM to a PDF. The repair manual alone is 7000 pages. Too much to print

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom