‘13 LX 570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
May be looking to upgrade to a ‘17-18 LX, my current truck has all the maintenance records from 50,000 miles, new Michelin tires, has only drank Premium fuel, 145,000 miles, what’s it worth, this market seems to be changing daily!?
Thanks in advance for all your help!

Rust? Any undercarrage pics?

I had a '19 LX that I hated and sold. Now have '14 LX and am much happier- much easier computer and electronics for an old Luddite like me. The manual on the electronics in the '19 is twice as thick as the manual on the rest of the car!! I didn't need the extra gears since I don't tow anything heavy and can do the bigger brakes for around $1000. So unless you really like the styling and need the extra gears, you might be better off just keeping what you have- my 2 cents.

I had a '19 LX that I hated and sold. Now have '14 LX and am much happier- much easier computer and electronics for an old Luddite like me. The manual on the electronics in the '19 is twice as thick as the manual on the rest of the car!! I didn't need the extra gears since I don't tow anything heavy and can do the bigger brakes for around $1000. So unless you really like the styling and need the extra gears, you might be better off just keeping what you have- my 2 cents.
How frustrating is the navigation system not being a touchscreen?

May be looking to upgrade to a ‘17-18 LX, my current truck has all the maintenance records from 50,000 miles, new Michelin tires, has only drank Premium fuel, 145,000 miles, what’s it worth, this market seems to be changing daily!?
Thanks in advance for all your help!
Put the question in the Mud classifieds where you’ll get input from more than the 200 crowd.

I'll bet it's nice, start at $30k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom